Wrong end of season gac rewards

Prev1
vbe2etzmtijy.png

So I finished the season in Aurodium 1, why have I received the end of season rewards for Chromium 1???

1dv2owuyop35.png

Replies

• About 10 seconds later I got hit with a whole bunch of "You didn't participate and didn't get rewards" which knocked me all the way down to Chromium. I'm assuming if you give it a minute you will see these as well.
  • BC7T
    17 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    SieanaShae wrote: »
    About 10 seconds later I got hit with a whole bunch of "You didn't participate and didn't get rewards" which knocked me all the way down to Chromium. I'm assuming if you give it a minute you will see these as well.

Think yourself lucky, I got the promoted from Aurodium 1 to Kyber 4 meassage (can’t remember the rewards I got) then had the same messages and got dumped into Bronzium 4!!! :o
    I also haven’t had an option to join another GAC and it shows there is one in progress
  • AlienOverlord
    213 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    I got promoted from 100 crystals a day to 110 and then got that message and now 70 per day. I started the season at 85.
  • Just the usual coding-testing quality.
  • I got demoted 2 times in 1 minute. whv37evckw8z.jpg
    6m9n1zb8drny.jpg
    y4y5wiphws99.jpg
  • @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI @CG_SBCrumb_MINI @Kyno looks like there are a number of people with errors like this, could you investigate please?

seeing as CG has moved key rewards to GAC it would be nice to get the correct rewards for the rank achieved.

As I work in IT testing and QA I’d be interested if you could share what QA testing was undertaken prior to making the changes so that we could see where the system failed and ended up delivering these erroneous results.
  • Mine seemed to correct itself between messages I was typing in game. I noticed because my portrait changed.
  • Mine seemed to correct itself between messages I was typing in game. I noticed because my portrait changed.

I’m still missing 500+ crystals, 700+ GAC currency and 300k credits.

My current rank looks correct but the rewards aren’t.
    Jdredsox wrote: »
    Mine seemed to correct itself between messages I was typing in game. I noticed because my portrait changed.

I’m still missing 500+ crystals, 700+ GAC currency and 300k credits.

My current rank looks correct but the rewards aren’t.

I think I got my correct rewards for finishing in Aurodium 1, but my promotion hasn’t returned to Kyber 4, it’s still showing Bronzium 4.
    I’d take incorrect rewards over a Kyber to Bronzium demotion!

• crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Those are rewards for Chromium 1+. You were Aurodium 30,146. So you obviously won't get Aurodium rank 1 rewards.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    Those are rewards for Chromium 1+. You were Aurodium 30,146. So you obviously won't get Aurodium rank 1 rewards.

It’s not Aurodium rank 1, it’s 1+ same as chromium.

The only League/division where it is split out is kyber 1
  • BC7T
    17 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    crzydroid wrote: »
    It actually only looks like Kyber 1 has different levels of rewards depending on final rank. All other leagues and divisions show a single reward of 1+
    In the old GAC it showed differing levels for all divisions

2klaxxtlm183.png
  • CaiaAquilea
    24 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Got Kyber 1 rewards, final message indicating I would stay in Kyber 1. Then received 3 messages "you did not participate".

And now GAC screen says this: Chromium IVw4arodua18d5.png

Update:
    I restarted a couple of times and now the game has me back at Kyber 1. So maybe there were a few gremlins in the system. 🤔
  • CG you’re a clown show
  • So... did any of you actually participate?
  • Update:
    I restarted a couple of times and now the game has me back at Kyber 1. So maybe there were a few gremlins in the system. 🤔

That worked for me, thanks :)
    Unusual for this game to have bugs like that ;)
  • Artumas wrote: »
    So... did any of you actually participate?

Absolutely
  • NefariousCG
    6 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    so cg help me make it make sense. odxcekgjg2qp.png
    We know you take no pride in your product, but at least try to act like you do.

Post edited by NefariousCG on

this the hill you wanna pick to die on?
  • I have finished the season in Aurodium 1, why have I received the end of season rewards for Chromium 1???
    It is an mistake?
    o0hse9tzvdva.png

• NefariousCG
    6 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    evolution8 wrote: »
    I have finished the season in Aurodium 1, why have I received the end of season rewards for Chromium 1???
    It is an mistake?
    o0hse9tzvdva.png

because CG takes no pride in their product and they have a slew of apologists and enablers to help them feel good about their product.
  • wrknm1u465bk.png
    r8uy1jb92u9m.png

Got given right rewards at the right time and then got promoted to aurodium 5, then 20 minutes ago get 5 separate you did not participate messages and now I’m back down to chromium 1. All a bit of a mess really
  • WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Everyone that said CG should have done a pilot/exhabition season with the new system in place before transitioning all the SA crystals there:

*Wallowing in "we told you so" and "now how the heck will they un kitten this kitten show?"*

popcorn-dance.gif
  • I finished Chromium 1, promoted to Aurodium 3, rewards are for Bronzium. That’s a lot of lost crystals.

I’m scared to claim the rewards.
  • I received a message I got promoted to Chromium V, but after a while when checking the GAC screen it's like I'm still in Bronzium I
    jn1w5x0lkjsi.png
    j2f1wjuojnc5.png
  • So, mine seems to have worked as it should have.
    Last round promoted me from Kyber 4 to Kyber 3, then a bit later I got the end-of-event rewards for Kyber 3.
    I'm pretty sure that's how it worked for me for my Kyber 5 to Kyber 4 promotion as well, getting the promotion and then the rewards for the division I promoted up to.

A lot of these screenshots have league promotions in common, but not all of them.
    And of those that don't have League promotions, not all of them are in Kyber 1 either, as there's at least one screenshot here of Kyber 2.

This is definitely something that's going to need to be investigated on the dev side of things, as there's no clear link between any of these really.

My prior comment was just confirming that this wasn't just people that didn't participate suddenly facing the consequences of that, as I know I still had an opponent in the last week that scored a 0, and have seen quite a few posts from people on here and in various discords/reddit threads/YT comment sections/etc. from people purposefully not participating. But since that's seemingly not the case here, yeah, this is... an odd one. Especially since it doesn't seem to be universal or at all consistent in any way.
  • Ok. So it is not just me. I was in Bronzium 1 and I was supposed to recieve 690 crystals where as I recieved 290 crystals for promoting to Chromium 5. Feels ****
  • 290 crystals were for Carbonite players. Yeah I remembered that I also got the title Trapped in carbonite instead of bronzium battler.