Wrong end of season gac rewards

2Next

Replies

• LolaGrey
    2 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Same here. Finished in Aurodium 1 and got rewards (including title) for Chromium 1.

xxv38qqh1mk6.png

• Similar issue for me. Rank #-56,455 in Chromium 1, promoted to Aurodium 3, got rewards and title for Bronzium 1.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    Those are rewards for Chromium 1+. You were Aurodium 30,146. So you obviously won't get Aurodium rank 1 rewards.

You are wrong, they were -30,146 which is clearly a bug. The reward says that they are Aurodium 1.
  • evolution8 wrote: »
    I have finished the season in Aurodium 1, why have I received the end of season rewards for Chromium 1???
    It is an mistake?
    o0hse9tzvdva.png

Same here, I ended as aurodium 1 (still am, the rank/bracket itself did not change for me), but I did not receive the rewards as promised for aurodium 1. Instead I received the rewards for chromium 1, which is like 500 fewer crystals.
  • Same here,

started season in chromium, ended in kyber and got bronzium rewards:
    ytryta5l1bcc.jpeg

minutes later I received those no participation msgs too
  • mogTatchi
    1 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Got two did not participate messages and then demoted from Bronzium V to Carb 1. Quit the client logged in. Back in Bronzium V. One minute later, another two messages and back down to Carb 1 again.

Update: can reproduce this every time. Quit the client. Get back in. Arena table shows Bronzium V, click enter -> leaderboards. Shows Bronzium V (unranked), got to my ranking. The ranking updates. Go to home, get two messages about not participating and back to Carbonite 1 again.
    Every. Single. Time.
  • Any update on this? It’s a new GAC now.
  • I am waiting for an update on this too.
  • CG is giving out fewer resources because of this, so WAI.

CG bean counters: "It's not a bug, it's a feature!"

Consider yourself 'GAC squished' and don't expect any further communication on this until it starts affecting whales.
  • Any update on this? I’m still waiting for my rewards from the first gac. @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI @CG_SBCrumb_MINI

Thanks in advance.
  • 78z3oo7byyps.png

Massive thanks @CG_SBCrumb_MINI @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI and the team!
  • I got mine today, too. Different amounts than Jdredsox, and it matched exactly what I was shorted, so they must've found out a way to reimburse people the exact rewards they were missing. Impressive; I was expecting more of a mass-rewards-to-everyone type of situation.