Solicitation for Topics of Interest

Replies

• Tusken chieftain
    Tusken duelist
    A summoned in the 6th spot Tusken hound whatever the hell they’re called
  • @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI QOL update badly needed...when players use auto deploy in GAC pull the bottom of the roster, not the top. It's a simple sort line of code likely. If players don't set a defense it's their problem, the player that tries should get some sort of perk.
  • Magruffin
    760 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI QOL update badly needed...when players use auto deploy in GAC pull the bottom of the roster, not the top. It's a simple sort line of code likely. If players don't set a defense it's their problem, the player that tries should get some sort of perk.

Bugger this. The perk you get is going up against a hodgepodge team with no synergy.
    Ppl shouldn't automatically be punished for missing a defense set. Not everyone can dedicate over half an hour a day to this game (daily, guild events, Conquest, events and GAC)
  • StarSon
    7405 posts Member
    Why is LS Geo TB still impossible to max star after over 2 years?
  • StarSon wrote: »

Need 50 people with good characters.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • StarSon
    7405 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »

And 30 ships worth of GP that don't exist. Which was the point of the question.

Really? I thought it has been maxed by now.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • StarSon
    7405 posts Member

Not LS. There does not exist enough GP. I saw today that there is not enough ground GP which I hadn't realized, but we need 30-35 ships to be added to the game to hit 3* in p4.

Not LS. There does not exist enough GP. I saw today that there is not enough ground GP which I hadn't realized, but we need 30-35 ships to be added to the game to hit 3* in p4.

My mistake, guess they want to drag it out for a few more years.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator

Fleet Zones are nowhere near being maxed
  • But hey we might get a new Capital ship if we believe the rumors.
  • twstdbydsn wrote: »
    But hey we might get a new Capital ship if we believe the rumors.

Thought the rumor was The Ravager, which would be dark side.
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    twstdbydsn wrote: »

That is the rumor, yes. Hinted at by Doja on discord as well. But I don't understand the dark side comment? That guy didn't say anything either way, and doesn't seem to have been involved in the TB conversation.
    twstdbydsn wrote: »

That is the rumor, yes. Hinted at by Doja on discord as well. But I don't understand the dark side comment? That guy didn't say anything either way, and doesn't seem to have been involved in the TB conversation.

The Ravager was Darth Nihilus ship.
  • If you're going to insist on continuing to put characters in the Cantina nodes, how about moving Relic mats out like you did with Mod and created mod currency...relic currency or something. This crap is getting old, i've resigned the fact i'll probably never have time to farm a cantina shard node again as I will always need the relic node. But now putting Dash Rendar there really feels like you're trolling us.
  • When was the last character added to the cantina nodes? This is a resource management game so I guess you need to pick which ones you need at the moment.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Elidion wrote: »
    If you're going to insist on continuing to put characters in the Cantina nodes, how about moving Relic mats out like you did with Mod and created mod currency...relic currency or something. This crap is getting old, i've resigned the fact i'll probably never have time to farm a cantina shard node again as I will always need the relic node. But now putting Dash Rendar there really feels like you're trolling us.

Pretty sure there will be "solution" in the store...
  • Elidion wrote: »
    If you're going to insist on continuing to put characters in the Cantina nodes, how about moving Relic mats out like you did with Mod and created mod currency...relic currency or something. This crap is getting old, i've resigned the fact i'll probably never have time to farm a cantina shard node again as I will always need the relic node. But now putting Dash Rendar there really feels like you're trolling us.
    As mentioned in another thread, the last character added to a cantina node was Moff Gideon in February 2021.
  • Settings icon available at all stages of battle would be nice instead of having to wait for my turn.
  • When will the Razor Crest become free to play farmable outside of conquest and where will the ship be farmed? There’s so many people I know that are gearing for executor but have lots of shards missing for Razor Crest and will be in the position of simply waiting for it to become farmable.

With there now being 3 other conquest units out (later today at time of posting) then I would hope that it should become farmable soon rather than after another whole conquest cycle. Especially with the Executor fleet being so dominant and now deciding how many crystals you can earn daily, then it not being accessible to those that want/ need to get it is causing burnout with those that are farming as they don’t know when they’ll be able to finish.
  • Vantage67 wrote: »
    When will the Razor Crest become free to play farmable outside of conquest and where will the ship be farmed? There’s so many people I know that are gearing for executor but have lots of shards missing for Razor Crest and will be in the position of simply waiting for it to become farmable.

With there now being 3 other conquest units out (later today at time of posting) then I would hope that it should become farmable soon rather than after another whole conquest cycle. Especially with the Executor fleet being so dominant and now deciding how many crystals you can earn daily, then it not being accessible to those that want/ need to get it is causing burnout with those that are farming as they don’t know when they’ll be able to finish.

It's supposed to be a year after release, so get ready to wait till March. It sucks but they did say a year after release
  • I would be very interested to know what games changes are considered fundamental to a character's identity? Just for future reference. Asking for a friend.

"We return resources for a character if we fundamentally change their identity. This change did not hit that bar."
  • Not to be mean,, but isnt it obvious what people are interested in? People want CG to address the dozens of problems, bugs, and un compensated nerfs. Just work on those and communicate what is being done . . . Some actual new content would be nice too. Oh, selling characters isn't content.
  • I would love to know more about the synergy between ships and their crew members. How does increasing crew levels/abilities/mods effect ships? Currently can’t seem to find much information on this. How does this impact the design of characters and ships?
  • Whenis conquest 13? 7 feb?
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    zatho wrote: »
    I wonder why none of the Inquisitors made it into the game. I would like the Grand Inquisitor or any of the brothers/sisters

Might be coincidence or maybe my wishes were heard. I am glad to see them coming to game.
  • Unless there are new Tuskens coming to SWGOH like those seen on The Book Of Boba Fett (Tusken Boba? The guy who trained Tusken Boba?), I'd like to see a Scoundrel tag added. At least that way they'd be usable. What are we supposed to do with three Tuskens? We do have to take Tusken Raider to R5. Even if he gets an omicron, he's useless with only two other Tuskens.

The female Tusken who trained Tusken Boba. ;)
  • StarSon
    7405 posts Member
    Unless there are new Tuskens coming to SWGOH like those seen on The Book Of Boba Fett (Tusken Boba? The guy who trained Tusken Boba?), I'd like to see a Scoundrel tag added. At least that way they'd be usable. What are we supposed to do with three Tuskens? We do have to take Tusken Raider to R5. Even if he gets an omicron, he's useless with only two other Tuskens.

*laughs in CG*
  • F2P_vortex2
    5 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Is there a way to get any of the in game guild chats or do I have to be 18 for those to appear if I don’t get it soon I’m gonna get kicked from guild
This discussion has been closed.