Mara and Talon not in shippments after the update

Mara and Talon are not in weekly shipments after the last update and it says that they are available now

Replies

• Wait til refresh happens. Also, when it does refresh, keep in mind that they are sharing that spot with other characters and you may not see them immediately.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Refresh will happen 5 days before new gac and you need 2 weeks of buying shards to get the chars, so we won't be able to have SK in the week 1 of gac :(
  • What day was the last update? Time is meaningless to me at this point so I can’t remember. If it was on Friday or later, then they won’t show up in weekly shipments until this Friday.

If the update was that they’re going to be in weekly AND normal shipments, then just keep checking back on the normal shipments. Sometimes you get a long string of Dash Rendars. Good luck on the default refreshes!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • For me, the weekly shipments refresh Thursday night.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • it will be available in both shipments, but you need weekly ones to get a lot of shards and be ready till gac in 2 weekly store refreshes.
    was hoping that it will be availsbe before the end of this week store so you buy shards now and then again after refresh and have sk for gac
  • As always, new items in stores don't show up until the store refreshes.
  • LorDClockaN
    23 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Was secretly hoping that it will show up in weekly store before the refresh of it
  • Check now
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Check now

Thanks, will check after hsith. currently in it
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    SHARD SHUFFLE
    Mara Jade, the Emperor's Hand, is now available in Chromium Packs and Shipments. Collect this powerful character today!
    Darth Talon is now available in Chromium Packs and Shipments. Collect this powerful character today!
    Dash Rendar shards are now farmable from Cantina 7-E. They will replace Ima-Gun Di shards, which have been added to Dark Side 5-C (Hard).
    The Armorer has been added to the list of Accelerated Characters. This increases her Shard Supply and adjusts her Shard Shop conversion rate to match. See this Shard Economy post on our forums for more details.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • @LordDirt I know that, that is why I was expecting them in weekly shipments today.. as it's past 9pm here... also weekly store refresh will happen in about 26h
  • @LordDirt I know that, that is why I was expecting them in weekly shipments today.. as it's past 9pm here... also weekly store refresh will happen in about 26h

Got to wait until the refresh unless you want to gamble and do a manual refresh.
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    When they said they are available in shipments, they didn't mean the weekly shipments

They meant the shipments on the home screen, right next to the store between mod battles and arena tables
  • Talon in my shipments right now, BTW.
  • If SK is your favorite character, I understand your frustration.
    However, if you just want him to grow in GAC, you'll be very disappointed... He's super easy to counter.
  • If SK is your favorite character, I understand your frustration.
    However, if you just want him to grow in GAC, you'll be very disappointed... He's super easy to counter.

And that's the number one reason why he should not be left on defense. He can beat GL teams on offense, and if done right, can get max banners. so leaving him to defend is just a waist. Sure he's not LV or JMK but he is still a serious threat to most everything else. So a non GL that can perform near those levels isn't something I'd be disappointed in.