oQGJ change

Replies

• Would only be fair if the Omicron gets refunded.
  • papaofmom
    163 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Phaedon wrote: »
    Also, this sets a horrible precedent for omicrons. I was about to buy that pack of 3 (plus other stuff) but won’t now. In like a month they’ve already started nerfing omicrons. Fixing is one thing, but nerfing is quite ridiculous.

i expect them to nerf everything after September "balance" changes. If you are spending money you unfortunately have to be prepared that they will waste your money and never give you a refund
  • Huge nerf. Hope CG refunds the omicron.
  • Need a refund. Now.
  • Now garbage for both offense and defense
  • I would like it also…
  • yeah, that change is totally refund territory then. Hate how things are not tested that well.
  • I actually read the original version to be like how it is now (i.e. not effective if a GL is present on either side), but I guess I misread the original description, so it looks like it was confusing all around. Still think it is a good omicron though, as it forces opponent to possibly waste a GL on your QGJ squad, or use a very good non-GL squad like CLS. I'm still happy with it.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    HK22 wrote: »
    Screerider wrote: »
    Hasn't the text always had the caveat for GLs being present?

Yes and no. The original ability had it so that if an opposing GL was present that it voided the whole "can't kill Jedi other than QGJ" clause. Meaning that if you used a GL you could automatically go after JKA and dismantle the team.

Now, the ability now voids the entirety of the Omicron if any GL is present so you get no boost to your characters outside of QGJ's original leadership.

I think I read that the original leadership gets replaced if you have the omicron equipped
  • You literally changed the omicron ability after it was released and so many people invested in it. REVERT or REFUND are the only options here.
  • HK22
    644 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

Yes and no. The original ability had it so that if an opposing GL was present that it voided the whole "can't kill Jedi other than QGJ" clause. Meaning that if you used a GL you could automatically go after JKA and dismantle the team.

Now, the ability now voids the entirety of the Omicron if any GL is present so you get no boost to your characters outside of QGJ's original leadership.

I think I read that the original leadership gets replaced if you have the omicron equipped

I believe it does as well, but in this case I'm talking about his original Omicron. In the original Omnicron, an enemy GL negated the "can't kill other Jedi" aspect of the Omicron, but left the damage boost from the Omni and QGJ's death intact. Now, the presence of any GL negates the entire Omnicron and players are only left with the old zeta aspect of his leadership.
  • They’ll only refund them if enough new threads get opened up

If that’s what it takes. This is a pretty big change and makes the omi considerably less valuable.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • I understand you take no pride in your product, but can you at least refund the omicron for QGJ?
  • I understand you take no pride in your product, but can you at least refund the omicron for QGJ?

I understand you take no pride in your product, but can you at least refund the omicron for QGJ?
  • @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI ummm I get fixing the offense boost math and all that but now the omicron doesn’t work at all if there’s a GL? Originally it was just negating the QGJ dying first before any Jedi could but now it also negates the offense boost? No sorry, that entirely changing the ability and demands a refund.

That’s a joke.
  • such a MASSIVE nerf !

that omicron should be refunded
  • OP: I'm going to insult you, now please give me something.
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    OP: I'm going to insult you, now please give me something.

I mean it’s not an insult. It’s his perception on how they handle their game.
  • I could live with the GL change but it also sounds like QGJ defeat bonus will be much much smaller than it was.

These kits are unpredictable, we invest in these things based on how we see them play in the field.

This is 2x bait and switch on a rare resource and should be refunded.
  • EatShyt
    2 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    We NEED a refund. Everything was working as intended. Now the Omni for QGJ is useless. I just added it to him a few days ago. Wouldn’t have put it on him if I would have known you were going to pull this CG. Maybe actually play your game on beta testing before you release your updates. To also add, refund on his zeta. None of us would put a zeta on him if he didn’t have the Omni
  • I want the omicron and the extra relic mats that I wasted bumping QGJ up from r3.
  • haloimplant2
    37 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Good point it's a zeta down the drain as well with the omicron now useless or hopefully refunded
  • He isn't useful to me now in GA. You changed his ability so much it has become unuseful.

Please refund us our zeta and omicron.
  • haloimplant2
    37 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Also with the double nerf how about the other bug that makes the omicron worse than described, namely that you can still defeat Jedi other than Qui-gon with Mando Disintegrate and Nihilus annihilate.

So we can't rely on field testing, or ability descriptions. Just throw it on and hope it will be useful when all the bugs are discovered and maybe some are fixed.
  • I would like to have my omicron refunded.
    I applied it based on various fights I have seen.
    the change isn't small and omicrons are rare materials.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Ultra wrote: »

I believe it does as well, but in this case I'm talking about his original Omicron. In the original Omnicron, an enemy GL negated the "can't kill other Jedi" aspect of the Omicron, but left the damage boost from the Omni and QGJ's death intact. Now, the presence of any GL negates the entire Omnicron and players are only left with the old zeta aspect of his leadership.
    I'm under the impression that if a GL is present, then they don't have the old leadership, and only the 400% offense boost if QGJ is killed part is the active leadership ability
  • ImaSmakya wrote: »
    They’ll only refund them if enough new threads get opened up

If that’s what it takes. This is a pretty big change and makes the omi considerably less valuable.
    Sarcasm isn’t so obvious in print, I guess.
  • We NEED the zeta refund and Omni refund. No one would zeta QGJ unless they want his Omni. Beta test your game before your updates CG. JFC
  • So let me get this right.

A 300 speed QGJ would have an additional offense of 30x300=9000 with his leadership.

This was multiplied by 4 when he died and given to the team - so an extra 36,000 offense.

They are removing 36,000 offense and this isn’t enough of a change to warrant a refund????
  • ImaSmakya wrote: »
    They’ll only refund them if enough new threads get opened up

Sarcasm isn’t so obvious in print, I guess.

Oh, it was readily apparent what you meant. My, point was what other recourse does the community have.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
This discussion has been closed.