Ewoks crashing conquest

Stayontarget2016
197 posts Member
edited January 2022
Anyone else have the game crashing when you fight ewoks in conquest.
Fought them twice. The game stopped, no buttons couldnt do anything.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Merri
    5 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Hi

Anyone else have a problem with the ewoks team in galactic conquest?

Their stun makes the character bug and the battle is impossible to continue. Happened three times already. And I can't continue, since it's the only path I can take rn...
    Post edited by Ultra on
  • After update they will stun the game countered by anybody.
    If you have the consumable buffs to spare, use 1 or 2 and pick a team with no counters, assists or way to get retributions.
    I'm on normal difficulty and used a Papa lead, Vader, Shoretrooper (any pretaunt should do), Mara+Thrawn. It was a mess.
    Don't know if it'll help you hard or againts your ewok comp.
  • Yep same lost a bunch of energy. Basically avoid ewok nodes. Seems like it's a consistent bug after the update
  • Mind-boggling how CG manages to break things in each and every update.
  • After update they will stun the game countered by anybody.
    If you have the consumable buffs to spare, use 1 or 2 and pick a team with no counters, assists or way to get retributions.
    I'm on normal difficulty and used a Papa lead, Vader, Shoretrooper (any pretaunt should do), Mara+Thrawn. It was a mess.
    Don't know if it'll help you hard or againts your ewok comp.

I've actually one team (Padme Lead), 'cause I'm still quite new to this. So... there is a lot of counters, as you may know.
  • I am also having this issue. Sent in multiple teams and it keeps freezing. I am wasting energy and not going to get rewards.
  • The whole Conquest is super laggy and on the edge of breaking, if you use buff or debuff disks.
  • Had this issue with jml lead imp remnants, but issues for me are graphical (dark trooper stunned before returning to our side, and gideon stunned in shooting pose), and a lot of lag. Didn’t prevent continuing though.

Seems a bit like the Phoenix bug where the game lags after you kill chopper while he throws stones at you (which appear out of nowhere a few times each round causing a few seconds of what looks like nothing happening every few moves).

Sounds like there’s something odd going on behind the scenes causing the game to get out of sync.
  • It seems to be only graphical for people who don't have lag issues in the first place. For those who already suffer from a lagging game (due to incompatibility with new phone version, for instance), it may result in a crash.

Aaaah, this is frustrating >:)
  • About as bad as when I used Wat to trigger 600+ DoTs on Enfys. Took about 15-20 seconds for the game to recover and start running again.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    See:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/252794/conquest-bug-toon-frozen-vs-ewoks#latest

I've forwarded to the team and they're aware and working on resolving it
  • I quit the game mode because of that
  • Can you try playing on 1x or 2x speed? I've long thought that between bonus modifiers, datadisks and various additional effect occurring in CQ and GC, that it's a queuing issue because animations are occurring too quickly, and the device you're playing on can't handle it.

It's worth a test.
  • Mind-boggling how CG manages to break things in each and every update.

They didn't just break the game. That bug has existed for years. They are unable to fix it.
  • It's something to do with animations or something on mass assists. The bugs been around years, they will just say it is your phones fault though. Despite it happening to hundreds of devices over years, it'll get moved to the bug section so that the devs can ignore it properly.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    ssj4tim wrote: »
    It's something to do with animations or something on mass assists. The bugs been around years, they will just say it is your phones fault though. Despite it happening to hundreds of devices over years, it'll get moved to the bug section so that the devs can ignore it properly.

They told me they are on it today

So we'll see if they manage to resolve it