Ok so now SLKR!

Sewpot
2010 posts Member
edited January 2022
What’s next SEE!?!?
Oops I said too much🤔
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• There is no reason why SLKR should give a permanent taunt to NS Zombie. I think this interaction should have been nerfed ages ago.
  • Why is the SLKR Nightsister counter vs LV a problem?

Now GLs are not supposed to counter GLs? I don’t get it.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    great way to distract people from asking QGJ omicron refund!
  • At this stage, I feel like cg should just publish a list of what team they want us to use against each team, because they don’t like it when players become clever and exploit their well designed ai
  • That perma taunt on zombie should be removed. I’d prefer if they buff lord vader and update his unique to ignore taunts at the very least
  • They were quick enough to change it for JMK within a month at most of it being identified. LV's been out for months and it's still a thing.

LV's kit is part of the problem, but Zombie is also the issue yet again.
  • tile
    50 posts Member
    CG to English Translation: All battles must be mirror matches and the outcome determined by gear level and mods alone. Do not try to think about kits and abilities.
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »
    They were quick enough to change it for JMK within a month at most of it being identified. LV's been out for months and it's still a thing.

To be fair, 1 of those months was December and almost no work gets done during that month.
  • If at all, they shall go investigate the Shaakti IT counter to LV first.
  • mesa176750 wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    They were quick enough to change it for JMK within a month at most of it being identified. LV's been out for months and it's still a thing.

To be fair, 1 of those months was December and almost no work gets done during that month.

And apparently half of January now. Seems like they’re just now getting restarted.
  • "We are currently investigating an interaction that allows Lord Vader + Maul squads to be consistently countered by an undersized Supreme Leader Kylo Ren squad with Nightsisters."
    The undersized team is SLKR, Nightsisters and Wat. Why does CG care about this if SLKR can solo SEE and they don't care about that?
  • Enough already.

There’s nothing wrong with this. Why is it ok for SLKR to solo SEE but a 5v4 is now unacceptable? Start to properly test things. This isn’t some obscure interaction of random toons.
    Enough already. You’re too reliant on nerfs to fix your lack of testing. People spend big money on this game and when you change things Willy billy you are devaluing their investments.
    Focus on the important things like making conquest better, refunding QGJ omi after changing it completely against GL’s and it’s overall viability, and of course stop nerfing everything.
  • Drim
    359 posts Member
    News flash LV sucks and CG has done zero point zero to fix this. Don’t just investigate zombi interaction but investigate trooper Interaction as well
  • This game is gonna die by Cg's own hands and their greed
  • This is a distraction thread from QGJ. This fix is LV ignores taunt and make it as dumb as JMK's AI so it can still be countered by the same squad. If you're going to change the interaction be sure to take a look at all the other plug/play that's been in the game that you've allowed for 1 year+.

• Durango
    113 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    This is so ridiculous.

The SKLR counter is not cheap:
    1. It's involving another GL (and from the words of CG themselves, they want GL to be roughtly at the same level of power between each others, although the JMK kit changes proved that to be a lie)
    2. It's asking from the attacker to break down another valuable team (NS), likely hindering them in the game mode they're on (would it be GAC or TW).
    Having counters is fine. It's healthy for the game dammit. And so is theorycrafting. CG, if you kill each and every successful theorycrafting attempts, don't be surprise if a part of the community dies down. Just clearly state you want a hierachy between your GL (not that we have any doubts left) and state you want JMK and LV to be mostly untouchable. Give us a list of authorized team and prevent us from even entering combat if we don't have the requirements.

"Do exactly as we say or get nerfed". So much for a "strategy" and "collect the character you love" game.
  • I find the pictures uploaded offensive can't understand why they havnt been deleted.

Bottom line is NS zombie. The whole kit is messed up constant reviving. It should stop reviving as per the kit when it gets killed suffering the two speed debuffs
  • The problem is the cost creep in GLs, given that all GLs are supposed to be on roughly the equal footing then all GLs should cost roughly the same to unlock. Otherwise I understand that someone paying insane amounts of money for a new GL feels cheated when beaten by an old Kylo, even though that’s actually working as intended (or at least working as communicated). Time to remove relic 8 & 9 from the game. Or remove them from GL requirements.
  • I find the pictures uploaded offensive can't understand why they havnt been deleted.

Yea first time you'd need ultra in 5 years and he's not doing anything.
    But I guess its a good opportunity to start getting used to these kind of pictures. Thats exactly where the western countries are headed atm.
  • If they nerf this SLKR and Rey will no longer be able to counter any of the newer GLs leaving them to be less than a GL.

But I guess its a good opportunity to start getting used to these kind of pictures. Thats exactly where the western countries are headed atm.
    What on Earth are you talking about?
  • Translation: Since we at CG have no testing team that we pay, we have watched our customers do our job once again. Thank you for helping keep profit margins high and overhead low. We'll sell you a pack to fix this.
  • I think CG is simply not aware how impactful a nerf of the SKLR/Zombie counter to LV will be for GAC.

I mean the SKLR/Zombie counter itself might be consistent, but it is often a bad banners win. So mostly it is used as the last resort if you don't have JML or JMK available. For many players it is also the only counter they have for LV and as such It can decide the outcome of an entire round. Therefore, CG, please understand the outcry, given you have now made GAC the main source of Crystal income.

Again, it is not like in Squad Arena, where if you don't have the counter for a certain GL, you just hit the next player you can beat. The removal of a (rare) counter to LV is far more impactful in GAC.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    I find the pictures uploaded offensive can't understand why they havnt been deleted.

What on Earth are you talking about?

these kinds of pictures will be advertised in times square billboards soon i guess?
  • Zombie only taunts with a NS in the leader slot. 90% of the zombie problems are fixed.
  • Lord Vader was weak when he came out. He still is even with Maul. For the requirement (relic 8) he is the worst investment. Instead of fixing the issue, CG will Nerf SLKR and anyone else used to beat LV. They want you to spend on Relic levels for new GLs, not actually be able to use your past investments.