Wi-Fi connection issues

C3LO
2 posts Member
edited January 2022
Is there any predictions on when will this issue be addressed?
Several guildmates(me included)are having connection issues when connected through Wi-Fi.
The game gets stuck in checking updates in the loading screen and then everytime we switch screens or do a battle(mainly pvp) will be stuck for several minutes.
This problem is being reported on IOS devices, and the only turnaround we have is to use 4G
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Are you sure it's not just bad wifi?
  • What version is your device? The Wi-Fi on my iPad works fine
  • I’m running the game on an iPhone SE with iOS 15.2, and mainly 5g or 4G Wi-Fi connections and all are giving the same issues. Already reinstated the game, cleared connection preferences and settings and all the same. In mobile data services works fine
  • Might be worth trying a different Wi-Fi channel. I occasionally have to scan for and/or update the channel on my home network to reduce interference in general (not specific to SWGOH). My AT&T service has a smart home app that allows me to scan, I imagine you can manually connect into your router to make updates as long as you know the devices IP and admin login/pw.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please make sure to report all bugs and issues ssues to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>