Kit Reveal: Iden Versio

13Next

Replies

• Is now the only moment to get the Iden Versio portrait and the Inferno Squad title?
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Szafol wrote: »
    Is now the only moment to get the Iden Versio portrait and the Inferno Squad title?

for now
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Is now the only moment to get the Iden Versio portrait and the Inferno Squad title?

for now

thanks for the answer!
    I'd rather not miss this portrait and title. If not this time, I would like to be able to obtain them in the future. So maybe, for example, the event will be repeated in the future? Or some other idea ...? :)
  • Push Forward appears to be removing deathmark in the bonus stage. Is that WAI? The ability description says it removes buffs, but deathmark is a debuff?

ETA - does it in the other stages too, just didn’t notice initially.

Came to post this. Push Forward indicates that it inflicts vulnerable to all enemies for 2 turns, Dispels all buffs on target enemy for 1 turn, inflicts Healing Immunity for 2 turns, and Stuns for 1 turn. However it is removing Death Mark. Unclear if it's removing all buffs + debuffs or treating DM as a buff or ???
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Ultra wrote: »

for now

thanks for the answer!
    I'd rather not miss this portrait and title. If not this time, I would like to be able to obtain them in the future. So maybe, for example, the event will be repeated in the future? Or some other idea ...? :)

I have no idea, but CG has stated they want portraits to be obtainable again in the future, now that feats are gone from GAC, maybe conquest feats? Or something new?
  • I waited long for this character and i think her kit is quite okay. Hope they do something with the bug that she is not spinning.
  • With all the droids flying around, CalKestis incoming
  • Great you brought Iden to the game. The fact, that Troopers now beat Lord Vader without needing a fast ShaakTi is big news for all GL Vader owners.
    now there is no way around a change to vaders kit and make the debuffs not cleansed by the enemy. of course it will take another few weeks, until enough people whaled on Iden.
    Good thinking th8s time cg.
  • Dianora wrote: »
    Push Forward appears to be removing deathmark in the bonus stage. Is that WAI? The ability description says it removes buffs, but deathmark is a debuff?

Came to post this. Push Forward indicates that it inflicts vulnerable to all enemies for 2 turns, Dispels all buffs on target enemy for 1 turn, inflicts Healing Immunity for 2 turns, and Stuns for 1 turn. However it is removing Death Mark. Unclear if it's removing all buffs + debuffs or treating DM as a buff or ???

Its also removing Ability block.

The testing was done by the usual team it seems. How can you NOT spot that Iden is deleting debuffs from her targets?!

Also, noone tested her against the GLs, to see that she easily owns Lord Vader?

How many more nerfs and changes will Iden get before we should actually gear/star her?
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Dianora wrote: »
    Push Forward appears to be removing deathmark in the bonus stage. Is that WAI? The ability description says it removes buffs, but deathmark is a debuff?

The testing was done by the usual team it seems. How can you NOT spot that Iden is deleting debuffs from her targets?!

How many more nerfs and changes will Iden get before we should actually gear/star her?

I’m pretty sure it’s actually removing all buffs AND debuffs, then inflicting Healing Immunity and Stun. Amazing how CG can miss these bugs.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Sounds a little like zombie for Troopers, except no taunt.

Anhaldt101 pointed out on his testing that if you keep her at low gear the AI will automatically target her because she’s the weakest.
  • Xcien wrote: »
    Dianora wrote: »

I’m pretty sure it’s actually removing all buffs AND debuffs, then inflicting Healing Immunity and Stun. Amazing how CG can miss these bugs.

That's because CG doesn't actually do any testing. We do. They just throw **** into the game, observe what the most vocal part of the community says and go accordingly with it.