conquest data disks

I'm trying to figure out data disks in conquest, and what they actually do. From my experience the answer is exactly nothing.
I've been selecting cards to prove this out, like "enemies take a dot and burning at the start of each turn" where it should be obvious and its just not happening.
I equip them, do I have to activate them somehow? I can see how the consumables work and use them. the data disks though, just seem to sit and do nothing.
forgive me if this is a dumb question and I'm just straight up missing it!

Replies

• Gouj4
    416 posts Member
    wqob8dja5pjs.png

Once they’re in the equipped data disk section they’re activated and should work automatically when you go into matches. If you’re not seeing any effect from any data disk then you must not have equipped them properly. There’s no reason for them not to work otherwise
  • Jesus, I haven't seen 1 purple one so far and there you have 3.
  • Purples are rubbish. I might have one. Don’t know. Haven’t equipped a disk since sector 2 boss. Green and blue for the win.
  • Purples are rubbish. I might have one. Don’t know. Haven’t equipped a disk since sector 2 boss. Green and blue for the win.

This, purple disks are garbage, i rather get bonus offense ir health disks than the purple ones.
    War of attition: Once per turn when debuf expires on an enemy all enemies lose 4% turn meter. Takes 4 spots XD
    Forgot its name, whenever an enemy is hit they gain 5% more speed for the rest of the battle but each time they take a turn they git hit with 10% health damage, no thank you last thing i need is bad batch become even faster.
    Forgot the name again but this one allows you to attack a asecond time if you attack out of turn lol.

Purples are hot garbage
  • I'd rather have two Zealous Ambition disks than many of the purple disks I have seen.

If energy wasn't so slow and we could easily experiment with swapping disks around it might be different, but I usually take the disks as they come in and use them. This time I did get a voluntary vanguard that I switched in late (voluntary vanguard does not work well with my NS squad so I needed to wait until I finished their feat), but that was about it.
  • Booming voice and perseverance is the only purple/blue combo that is outstanding in my mind. Especially when you don’t get any caustic emissions or thermal detonator disks…love the garbage RNG of disks and the double or triple drops of the exact same disk in a single slice. So fun…. 🙄
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Booming voice and perseverance is the only purple/blue combo that is outstanding in my mind. Especially when you don’t get any caustic emissions or thermal detonator disks…love the garbage RNG of disks and the double or triple drops of the exact same disk in a single slice. So fun…. 🙄

Also this.
    So sick of seen the same exact drop in all 3 nodes, its like you have 9 options, but in reality there is only 3 options because everything is a double
  • I literally did not swap any disks for conquest this time.

One Caustic Emissions, one Acclerator, one Decelerator, two Amplify Agonys and one Ability Exhaust. That's all you need to get the red crate.
  • Antario wrote: »
    I literally did not swap any disks for conquest this time.

One Caustic Emissions, one Acclerator, one Decelerator, two Amplify Agonys and one Ability Exhaust. That's all you need to get the red crate.

If you’re lucky enough for those to drop. This conquest I’m the king of honed skills, evasive techniques and protection/health recovery