Imperial remnant squad

So are we just giving up on imperial remnant then? We'd need multiple new remnant troopers and now other troopers for iden to give everyone a home.

What gives with imperial remnant? Are you going to give us full squads or not?

BTW love that you're adding the character, just wish you'd fill out squads too

Replies

• Eventually. They just have to figure out how to milk it as much as possible.
  • Let's wait for Mandalorian Season 3. I'm sure there will be more inspirations incoming.
  • The Mandalorian is still a progressing show and it’s likely we’ll see more Remnant characters in the show that’ll transition into the game. Plus Book of Boba Fett may add some, who knows?

Tuskens have been an incomplete squad pretty much from Day 1 but that may finally change. Remnant just recently got added so who knows when it’d be complete
  • Antario wrote: »
    Let's wait for Mandalorian Season 3. I'm sure there will be more inspirations incoming.

Or the Ashoka show
  • We will probably get BoBF stuff after season 4 of Mando. Seems like they are just releasing a bunch of stuff most people say who is it this or have zero interest. Seems very like only niche characters as of late.
  • They could add remenant tags to Shoretrooper (RIP Lunch trooper), Tie Pilot and maybe Magmatrooper so Gideon gets to pick something for himself.
  • We need a Mud Trooper76efz1931g0x.jpeg
    from the Solo movie
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Scout Trooper.

(Or two.)
  • star-wars-shocktrooper.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=740&h=370&dpr=1.5
    Shock Tooper to got with Palpatine?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • We NEED Dark Helmet!!!! Spaceballs it up a bit CG
  • I want Flame Trooper
  • subxsimo
    125 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    LordDirt wrote: »
    We need a Mud Trooper76efz1931g0x.jpeg
    from the Solo movie

Who agrees his helmet and robes looks very much like kylo c0nlcof1ifo1.jpeg