Mara Jade Nerf?

Did Mara Jade just get nerfed? Am I reading the announcement incorrectly? If not, I want my omnicron back!

Replies

• She just gets targeted by JKR, are there really that many guilds that put JKR on D in TW that this is an issue?
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • ImaSmakya wrote: »
    She just gets targeted by JKR, are there really that many guilds that put JKR on D in TW that this is an issue?

Actually, this is a good thing. Now I can bring my 3 star Mara along with Palp Vader Thrawn and don't need to worry that my other characters gets focused down and CD increased. Might make Palp Vader counter to JKR work even more consistently. But it worked without Mara and not so many people put JKR on defense anyway, so minor impact in general.
  • Antario wrote: »
    ImaSmakya wrote: »
    She just gets targeted by JKR, are there really that many guilds that put JKR on D in TW that this is an issue?

Actually, this is a good thing. Now I can bring my 3 star Mara along with Palp Vader Thrawn and don't need to worry that my other characters gets focused down and CD increased. Might make Palp Vader counter to JKR work even more consistently. But it worked without Mara and not so many people put JKR on defense anyway, so minor impact in general.

Exactly.
    Knowing what the AI of a character does, is huge. You can easily abuse it.

They should have made the AI choose random, or at least differently in fixed percentages.
    If only CG knew anything about coding/testing..
  • Vos_Landeck
    1666 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Antario wrote: »

Has nothing to do with JKR lead teams. They made the change because of the EP/Vader/Traya counter to JML teams that have JKR in them. Even a 3 star Mara Jade makes that counter more consistent and JKR is hard-coded to go after Traya. So the change was made so that JKR would go after Mara instead.
  • Antario wrote: »

Has nothing to do with JKR lead teams. They made the change because of the EP/Vader/Traya counter to JML teams that have JKR in them. Even a 3 star Mara Jade makes that counter more consistent and JKR is hard-coded to go after Traya. So the change was made so that JKR would go after Mara instead.

So now you just need to put protection mods/health sets on her, to beat that team.
  • What about the QGJ Omicron nerf? I levelled up Kit Fisto, Ima Gun Di and Luminara for this team to relics and gave him the omicron. I want all that refunded. NOW.
  • I find toon-specific AI coding like this kludgy as hell. Make it stat-based at least.
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    What about the QGJ Omicron nerf? I levelled up Kit Fisto, Ima Gun Di and Luminara for this team to relics and gave him the omicron. I want all that refunded. NOW.

I mean...they announced pretty early on it was doing some unintended stuff...