Boba Fett Potential Galactic Legend

13Next

Replies

• Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »
    I think Saw would be a nice legendary, but I’m not sure that he’s GL level (though it would be nice to have a GL person of color).

Wow, you americans really are racists.
    Noone cares about the skin color of a GL outside your little bana republic.

I don’t want to dig too much into that attack because it’s far from the topic and dangerous territory, but there’s a difference between not seeing skin color and acknowledging skin color so that there’s equality and diversity.
  • CG could turn existing characters who are 'at their peak' in terms of popularity of the version of the character and 'cannoness' (e.g. raid Han, Darth Vader) into GLs by requiring insane upgrades of these popular characters (and that's where the money comes from.)
  • NormalSizedAnnie
    87 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    I think Saw would be a nice legendary, but I’m not sure that he’s GL level (though it would be nice to have a GL person of color).

Wow, you americans really are racists.
    Noone cares about the skin color of a GL outside your little bana republic.

I don’t want to dig too much into that attack because it’s far from the topic and dangerous territory, but there’s a difference between not seeing skin color and acknowledging skin color so that there’s equality and diversity.

Agreed. It’s about representation. Because of casting, equal representation isn’t really possible in the game, but some is better than none.