Help needed appealing ban

coco8863
45 posts Member
edited January 2022
Hi guys,

I need some help here as I've been banned for the following reason, a mirror match that went for over 2 minutes with no healers (no least no one that could heal the full team) and ended the battle with full health. Which is indicative of a health modifying approach. They said the opponents team should have inflicted large amounts of damage

I've gone through my GAC history and the only battle to fit this description is the below (CG won't confirm which battle)
q08koiwld43i.jpg

While I can't remember the exact battle, this i think/guess it went
1. Target and kill RC straight away, at the time of battle my Xanadu Blood was faster than my RC (not sure if this would make any difference)
2. Heal RC back to full health with executor and keep taunt on HT as much as possible
3. I then think as reinforcement I called IG-2000, this way my opponent would have to keep targeting HT
4. Got executor ult first and then was able to drag the battle out long enough to heal any none healing ships with executor

I know their would be a fair bit of rng to pull it off, hoping it is like 1 out of 10 battles and not GAS event level rng

Really hope there are people within the community who could test this in the fleet shard to help show it is possible

I know some people won't believe and more then welcome to take any pot shots, as I've got nothing to hide. In relation to this battle I was attacking 2nd and cruising to a 30-40 point win, yes I needed to win the battle but no need to fully heal them at the end

Here is my GAC history in case anyone wants to check and potentially see if they can find another battle that fits the description

[REDACTED]

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help

Coco
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• Even in the best case scenario you would have taken loads of damage to your protection, seems like you were cheating
  • Even in the best case scenario you would have taken loads of damage to your protection, seems like you were cheating

Absolutely disagree.
    When Exec mirrors go like Coco said you can just hit the enemy HT with basics after the enemy Exec and all other ships are dead. You can easily drag the battle out for 3+ minutes.
    Then just use your Execs heal ability on your remaining ships to get them all healed to full.

I do the same thing in my mirror matches for GA and typically finish with my whole team at full health/prot.
  • DPDJacob wrote: »
    Even in the best case scenario you would have taken loads of damage to your protection, seems like you were cheating

Absolutely disagree.
    When Exec mirrors go like Coco said you can just hit the enemy HT with basics after the enemy Exec and all other ships are dead. You can easily drag the battle out for 3+ minutes.
    Then just use your Execs heal ability on your remaining ships to get them all healed to full.

I do the same thing in my mirror matches for GA and typically finish with my whole team at full health/prot.

Then you should be able to provide him with your GAC history showing the same thing happening.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • I've tested this, and this isn't possible. In the records, the enemy Slave I was summoned as a reinforcement (and it will always be behind IG-2000 on the reinforcement order). Since it's the second reinforcement, the Executor's mass breach/target lock would have already been triggered, which means, Slave I would have shot any chance of you for max banners out the window with its seismic charge.

The SWGOH records indicated that Slave I has died, so there's no way you could prove that this didn't happen. The only healer would have been Executor, but he only heals ONE ship and its a FIVE turn cooldown. Even if you are able to use his healing ability, you would have to heal at least 3 ships, which means the Executor would have needed to take 11 turns!!! (And the breach cooldown reduction ONLY applies to the ultimate, which means Executor)

More importantly, you also claim that this isn't a GAS-level RNG fest. In other words, you didn't see a lot of dodges. I've tried my best to spend crystals to resolve your claim that this is possible, but it truly isn't with Slave I entering battle. Most importantly, the fact that you did it in 2 minutes and 47 seconds is also not helping the case. Even with my fastest hands, I can barely fit the battle within 3 minutes. Not to mention, the enemy Hound's Tooth could not have survive long enough with its Executor Destroyed against your active Bounty Hunters ships (all of them relic) for you to even bring up 2 more heals.

This is a very solid case that you have cheated. And no, it's definitely not 1 in 10 chance. I've been playing Executor for a long time, and I never had I ever gotten a full clean sweep vs an Executor.
  • DPDJacob wrote: »
    Even in the best case scenario you would have taken loads of damage to your protection, seems like you were cheating

Absolutely disagree.

That's the issue. The enemy HT would be destroyed even if you auto-basic. The fact that the Executor must take 11 turns within 2 minutes AFTER destroying the enemy Executor doesn't seem very likely. Not to mention, you have to exit auto to manually have Executor heal up.
  • Zhangster wrote: »
    I've tested this, and this isn't possible. In the records, the enemy Slave I was summoned as a reinforcement (and it will always be behind IG-2000 on the reinforcement order). Since it's the second reinforcement, the Executor's mass breach/target lock would have already been triggered, which means, Slave I would have shot any chance of you for max banners out the window with its seismic charge.

I don’t think this is completely true. I have had matches where Slave I is summoned before IG2000, no idea what the trigger is for that difference in behavior. Even when summoned second, I have had cases where the mass TL wasn’t active at that point in time (XB was already dead and killed IG2000 shortly after summon). Both are rare, but I have seen them happen.
  • coco8863
    45 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    I said I hope it is not GAS rng

Also I know i could be wrong about the reinforcement, I know i have used both in the past
  • And you got full bannsrs vs FO, really? v0tz0uzbtlqf.jpg
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    if you didn't cheat, then PM @CG_LucifersDaddyMINI with an explanation or an appeal
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    And you got full bannsrs vs FO, really? v0tz0uzbtlqf.jpg

I found lots of other suspicious battles myself, hope OP can explain them all!
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    coco8863 wrote: »
    I said I hope it is not GAS rng

Also I know i could be wrong about the reinforcement, I know i have used both in the past

have a friend in your guild make a video of max banner Exec mirror under 3 mins
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNIYc1mkl58

Its possible!

This doesn't change that you will need to contact @CG_LucifersDaddyMINI with this video, but I am also trying to see if they can give a faster turnaround on your situation
This discussion has been closed.