Conquest cause this is where it let me post

Vigo5588
22 posts Member
edited January 2022
0nbyc1afiaic.png
So yup like all the others I saw, mine froze wasting my energy.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Same here talk to support and they said they wont return any energy, even had evidence since the timer was still counting lol
  • Wow of course they won’t. I’ve been playing and spending money on this game since like 2016 2017, and this stuff keeps getting bad. Idk how much longer I can keep playing when they don’t seem to care to correct issues
  • https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/252920/conquest-soft-lock-with-ewok-modifier#latest

For info - although I’m not sure that the advice to avoid ewok nodes is satisfactory if theyve been aware for a while. How about stop placing ewok nodes or start refunding energy? Better yet try fixing it
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Please report on Answers HQ. You need to make sure to fill out all the boxes.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>