Is it possible?

I finally beat the last tier of the separatist GW assault battle. Once I had killed the last toon the game froze. I waited for a while but I eventually got the prompt to restart the game. Is it possible that CG would/could give me credit for the win, and give me the rewards if I submitted a request via the help section? Or do I just have to accept that sometimes these things happen?d0bslw2xbw50.png

Replies

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    no you’ll just have to redo it
  • Its a 2 star win anyway, don't bother, just redo.
  • Gotcha. Thanks.
  • Just out of curiosity I need a 3 star win for it to be simmed right?
  • Just out of curiosity I need a 3 star win for it to be simmed right?

Yes
  • I finally beat the last tier of the separatist GW assault battle. Once I had killed the last toon the game froze. I waited for a while but I eventually got the prompt to restart the game. Is it possible that CG would/could give me credit for the win, and give me the rewards if I submitted a request via the help section? Or do I just have to accept that sometimes these things happen?d0bslw2xbw50.png

Lol how did you 2 star win it? I beat the last tier with a gear 7 jedi knight luke, its a super easy event, just make sure you kill the last enemy by using the jedi lukes especial leader ability and that ypu have mass stun available
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    I finally beat the last tier of the separatist GW assault battle. Once I had killed the last toon the game froze. I waited for a while but I eventually got the prompt to restart the game. Is it possible that CG would/could give me credit for the win, and give me the rewards if I submitted a request via the help section? Or do I just have to accept that sometimes these things happen?d0bslw2xbw50.png

Lol how did you 2 star win it?

Someone died.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH