TW now requiring 50 banners to receive rewards?

124Next

Replies

• You aren’t allowed to be in a low level guild. Whale harder and you won’t have this problem
  • Engage wrote: »
    Engage wrote: »
    I received nothing as well for the first time since I ever started playing this game. I participate and get points every single time. This time was different and I couldn't attack their mostly GL front line. What a waste of time and energy. This game is a scam meant to punish anyone without a GL.

It's not a scam and is easily solved by guild leaders / officers coordinating defence setting. You don't need a GL to set 2 defence squads.

You need a GL to beat another GL. If you have not set any defenses you will lose any attempts at attacking and will receive no points in return. It is a scam because nobody was notified in game announcements (long wordy patch notes don't count) or by email about this change. Players are being robbed of their time and effort. Guilds like mine are being forced to play against guilds outside of our rank. We have 0 GL characters, when the other guilds have 5+ in the low 100M GP bracket, do you honestly think that's a fair matchup?
    I run my guild and I keep track of participation every event. I have coordinated to keep the back line open for those who need to place 2 teams for points. Now I have to keep track of those who don't listen and kick them. We have the map filled in under 4 hours. Some people are at work or unable to log in on time to place even a single team.
    I agree that it sucks they didn’t announce this - and still haven’t.

But now it’s time for you to show leadership. You know how it works, and if you still have guild members filling the board in 4 hours without a thought for their guildmates, it might be time for the axe to fall.
  • I play the game casually yet i somehow always manage to join every TW and score minimum of 340, you got no excuse. Infact im glad they increased to 50 in my opinion it should be 100 for higher end guilds
  • RakatanBrute
    33 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Well, I'm one of those unlucky "leeches". I'm nearly 1,3M GP in a 140M guild. I've set a defensive fleet and scored one offensive win, unfortunately on second attempt (so 15 not full 20 banners). Effect: 49 banners and zero reward. Had I known of the change - I'd probably put 2 teams on defence. But NOBODY knew - not a post on forums, no ingame message, nothing...

Apart from me being affected I reckon - anybody who scores offensive win should be entitleded to rewards, regardles of banner reuirement. Set it to 100 even, to avoid filling back rows with garbage just to hit the target (if anyone tries to do it, guilds will get rid of those players by themselves) - but offensive win=player DID meaningful contribute and SHOULD be eligible for rewards.
  • Well, I'm one of those unlucky "leeches". I'm nearly 1,3M GP in a 140M guild. I've set a defensive fleet and scored one offensive win, unfortunately on second attempt (so 15 not full 20 banners). Effect: 49 banners and zero reward. Had I known of the change - I'd probably put 2 teams on defence. But NOBODY knew - not a post on forums, no ingame message, nothing...

Apart from me being affected I reckon - anybody who scores offensive win should be entitleded to rewards, regardles of banner reuirement. Set it to 100 even, to avoid filling back rows with garbage just to hit the target (if anyone tries to do it, guilds will get rid of those players by themselves) - but offensive win=player DID meaningful contribute and SHOULD be eligible for rewards.

Certainly cannot disagree with you and i still believe it's an unnecessary and arbitrary rule change that was not (and still has not) been communicated effectively to the players. Tough luck, for sure, but now you know, and you know what GIJoe says about knowledge.
  • A guild that fills defenses in under 4 hours without giving everyone who joined a chance to at least set 2 teams… yikes.