How are we supposed to avoid soft lock?

Prev1
vipul20044
27 posts Member
edited January 2022
uuwvxk8ej12b.jpg
wpea5w0w9eex.jpg

How are we supposed to avoid soft lock when we get notified quite late? I have flagged this since days now.

How do I proceed with the battles?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• vipul20044 wrote: »
    uuwvxk8ej12b.jpg
    wpea5w0w9eex.jpg

How are we supposed to avoid soft lock when we get notified quite late? I have flagged this since days now.

How do I proceed with the battles?

On my phone (Android) the Ewok battles still work, but are buggy/slower and my stunned toons freeze in awkward positions.
    I don't know if the problem is OS related, but maybe try with an emulator, or another device (if possible).

Good luck!
  • Blubcop
    353 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Try without Ashoka and don't use Kenobi's abilities and padmes stun ability. if you are able too avoid stuns this way you can get through it.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    And you clearly don’t have the right data disks
  • Makes me real happy I paid for the conquest pass. I can’t even complete battles without seeing buttons disappear. Nice coding CG.
  • Lmao “avoid the battles”. Easier said than done when the garbage selection of teams puts an ewok team in your path no matter what route is taken….unreal
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Lmao “avoid the battles”. Easier said than done when the garbage selection of teams puts an ewok team in your path no matter what route is taken….unreal

Right? And if you wanna stay on the difficult path for those "extra" rewards and hit those Ewoks?

It is kinda unbelievable what is being served up to us in conquest. Kinda makes you forget we're not gonna be refunded our omis for QGJ.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    thoughts and prayers, OP
  • Ultra wrote: »
    thoughts and prayers, OP

Wow
    Ultra wrote: »
    thoughts and prayers, OP

Wow

You expected more?
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • ImaSmakya wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    thoughts and prayers, OP

Wow

You expected more?

I expected some kind of etiquette from a forum moderator when OP has a legitimate issue with a bug that will keep him and many others from progressing in conquest costing them shards of maul and boba among other rewards. I guess I shouldn’t expect that though
    ImaSmakya wrote: »
    thoughts and prayers, OP

Wow

You expected more?

I expected some kind of etiquette from a forum moderator when OP has a legitimate issue with a bug that will keep him and many others from progressing in conquest costing them shards of maul and boba among other rewards. I guess I shouldn’t expect that though

To be fair what else can Ultra do?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    edited January 2022
    Ryconnan wrote: »
    thoughts and prayers, OP

Wow

You expected more?

^tried to see if they could resolve this issue before the weekend, they said they were unable to :#

i'm not a cg developer, so i can't go into their codebase and fix it either

CG already is aware of the issue and made a statement on it, not much more I can do as a mod for OP's gameplay experience, and others
  • Personally, I've had zero issues using a Vader team without Thrawn (Palp/Vader/Piett/Gideon/Mara or Traya)
    - You get no counterattacks from your team, which doesn't trigger anything, until Vader takes his first turn, then the normal MM combo into aoe stun from Palp generally has the entire Ewok team dead before they can do anything that might trigger anything.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    thoughts and prayers, OP

Wow

You expected more?

^tried to see if they could resolve this issue before the weekend, they said they were unable to :#

CG already is aware of the issue and made a statement on it, not much more I can do as a mod for OP's gameplay experience, and others

And it’s appreciated. Just didn’t see why people thought you could do more.

Sometimes peoples comments on here really baffle me 🤷‍♂️
  • Ryconnan wrote: »
    thoughts and prayers, OP

Wow

You expected more?

It’s only a game that’s made about a billion dollars. No reason to expect it to work, right?
  • Use a team with no assists, and no counter attacks.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Jesse36 wrote: »
    thoughts and prayers, OP

Wow

You expected more?

It’s only a game that’s made about a billion dollars. No reason to expect it to work, right?

There’s things that make more than a billion dollars that don’t work, expect less from everything & everyone.
  • Ryconnan wrote: »
    thoughts and prayers, OP

Wow

You expected more?

Not be cynical or sarcastic when someone is clearly upset over CG’s lack of urgency to resolve a pretty significant issue?

Can she control the bugs? No. Nobody expects her to do that or anything in game really.
  • Ahtf
    22 posts Member
    Well this bug costed me the chance to get the red box. Since Ewoks are best nodes to finish a lot of the challanges, a lot of hits but not so much dmg. Well it saved me playing time for the weekend since all chances are gone. Really nice when I payed for the expensive conquest pack.
  • Jesse36 wrote: »
    thoughts and prayers, OP

Wow

You expected more?

I agree it should work, that wasn’t my point!

My point was why hate on Ultra, it didn’t make sense.

People then say Ultra is being cynical and sarcastic but to be honest with no eta on a fix thoughts and prayers are about all there is to offer why the assumption they are not honestly meant?

That’s what baffled me. 🤷‍♂️

• Run it in 1x speed
  • mdxi96egusuh.jpg
    abrzh0a1mhg5.jpg
  • Thanx CG.
  • At least they acknowledged the potentially conquest stopping bug before going home for the weekend and ignoring it.
  • Hawthorne wrote: »
    At least they acknowledged the potentially conquest stopping bug before going home for the weekend and ignoring it.

This made me chuckle. A few moments later my smile disappeared though, as I realized that's actually quite sad.
  • My brothers stuck behind the soft lock. What a waste of money to be honest. They won’t compensate unfortunately or address it but they should hopefully fix it by next conquest.
  • Mohrg
    197 posts Member
    To be honest the Rebel bug is the most annoying, dead characters attacking repeatedly is extremely frustrating.
    That freezes up while it decides if it just going to keep going till you lose a squad member to a dead rebel.