Allow Me to Quit a Match!

For the love of god, allow me to quit a match before it’s my turn!
Especially with Conquest mode..

Don’t you think there’s a flaw to the set up of the game when your only option is to sit there for FIVE MINUTES stuck as a spectator to your team slowly losing health?

Hit buttons all you want, Sabine is busy..

****, just let me quit the **** match!!
If my only option is to close and restart the app entirely, rather than sit for five minutes, without being able to take 1 turn, that’s your clue something is wrong with the game.

Replies

• Or just use a team that stops the crits and therefore Sabine.
    3v3 FTW
  • Or just use a team that stops the crits and therefore Sabine.

This is a **** response. The OP is pointing out an obvious problem in the game. The symptoms of the description pretty much match that of a memory dump. Quality game-designers don't leave things like this in the game. Nintendo would not allow this to be carried over into a next version of a game. CG? Let's keep it for 20 updates and perpetuity.

A pause and exit button doesn't require the same coding scrutiny that testing and fixing all occurrences of this would. You should not be forced to restart upon infinite (anything) or wait 15 minutes.

That's not what quality mobile games do in 2022.
  • I agree completely about wanting an instant quit button but it will probably never happen. It would increase the load on the servers (or one laptop) substantially. Unfortunately the answer seems to be close the app and restart if you don’t want to wait.
  • I agree completely about wanting an instant quit button but it will probably never happen. It would increase the load on the servers (or one laptop) substantially. Unfortunately the answer seems to be close the app and restart if you don’t want to wait.

Marvel Strike Force can do it.
    Multiple other similar games can.
    Are we not paying as much as the other game's playerbase, or why does CG not have enough servers?
  • Because servers, QOL updates etc and someone to build them cost money. The new motto is "do more with less!" Just like all corporate America now. It's about profits for shareholders, not quality for customers (or programers/employees for that matter).
  • Lucada wrote: »
    Because servers, QOL updates etc and someone to build them cost money. The new motto is "do more with less!" Just like all corporate America now. It's about profits for shareholders, not quality for customers (or programers/employees for that matter).

But why do Marvel Strike Force and others still implement match quitting, if that's against the practice of America?
  • Lucada wrote: »
    Because servers, QOL updates etc and someone to build them cost money. The new motto is "do more with less!" Just like all corporate America now. It's about profits for shareholders, not quality for customers (or programers/employees for that matter).

Yeah your right this game doesn't make enough money ...oh wait.
    This is the highest grossing star wars game ever. More money in this than every other star wars game combined.

I think you mean "do less with more". If they can keep money coming in while offering nothing on the way of QOL they will.