If you're gonna change the LV and SLKR matchup, do it as a LV buff

That's it, that's the whole message. Just don't nerf SLKR's non FO potential. He is the only GL who feels like you are not allowed to use non-FO units for. He's suffered 2 changes already and is the only GL who gets changed if he uses non-FO units. Getting so sick of it, so just go and buff LV instead.

Replies

• I agree.

I'll also give an example.

Add this to LV's unique: "If the enemy team is undersized, Lord Vader ignores Taunt."

That's all it takes to avoid undersized wins.

Beating a GL should be OK, as CG claimed GLs are on even ground and even with NS, breaking up 2 teams, investing heavily in gear, SLKR+NS win is still not 100%.
    With the above mentioned change, it would immediately end the Undersized wins, which is exactly the only debatable issue with the current tactic.
  • Did CG say they were changing LV? When / where?
  • Korban wrote: »
    Did CG say they were changing LV? When / where?

They said they will change something about the SLKR, NS Zombie, Daka and Wat counter to a LV team, but they didn't say what changes they will do. I am just hoping that rather than nerf SLKR, they'd buff LV
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    MemeMaster wrote: »
    Korban wrote: »
    Did CG say they were changing LV? When / where?

They said they will change something about the SLKR, NS Zombie, Daka and Wat counter to a LV team

They didn't even go that far.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/252801/potential-changes-to-gl-kylo-and-lord-vader-interaction#latest
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Andyjd93
    34 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    I agree, they designed a trash kit for LV. They shouldnt nerf somebody to try and make him shine. Give him a buff, ignore taunt, non dispellable debuffs, more offensive viability.
  • I agree, buffing his specials. Unavoidable and undispellable dazes and dots would also stop the imperial trooper team. His requirements are so steep his abilities should reflect that.
  • I agree.

I'll also give an example.

Add this to LV's unique: "
    If the enemy team is undersized, Lord Vader ignores Taunt."

remove the first part and keep the second and it’ll be great