Get ready for a surprise!!!

2Next

Replies

• ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    ImaSmakya wrote: »
    I’m not sure I would feel the sense of accomplishment you seem to if I was in a number 1 guild and we managed to beat the guild currently sitting at 62. Maybe it’s just me.

MAW was in the top spot. Math is hard.
    Is it true they won because they waited and went second? Or did they go first and held on by putting too much pressure on the other side to match their score?

CAW and MAW were basically beak and neck the entire time. CAW won because of a superior, saltless strategy (gotta watch our BP - theirs was boiling!).

When were they in first?

Pretty sure a more than 475 million GP swing didn’t happen in one TW, unless CG is just using the total GP of the guild defeated which seems like a pretty poor way to manage a leaderboard.
    Post edited by ImaSmakya on
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • ImaSmakya wrote: »
    I’m not sure I would feel the sense of accomplishment you seem to if I was in a number 1 guild and we managed to beat the guild currently sitting at 62. Maybe it’s just me.

Is it true they won because they waited and went second? Or did they go first and held on by putting too much pressure on the other side to match their score?

CAW and MAW were basically beak and neck the entire time. CAW won because of a superior, saltless strategy (gotta watch our BP - theirs was boiling!).

When were they in first?

Pretty sure a more than 475 million GP swing didn’t happen in one TW, unless CG is just using the total GP of the guild defeated which seems like a pretty poor way to manage a leaderboard.

It is total gp of guild you beat
  • thedrjojo wrote: »

When were they in first?

Not surprised, but the fact that the team that was in in first can drop to 62 because of 1 loss shows me the leaderboard is pointless as most of the teams between 1 and 62 would likely get destroyed by MAW.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • ImaSmakya wrote: »
    thedrjojo wrote: »

When were they in first?

Not surprised, but the fact that the team that was in in first can drop to 62 because of 1 loss shows me the leaderboard is pointless as most of the teams between 1 and 62 would likely get destroyed by MAW.

To be fair, it resets monthly. That said, I would agree that if you’re 1 and 2 on final battle of the month, and 1 loses to 2, 1 should probably go to 2.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Do they also have kyber 2 people in their ranks ? 😂

7rno9ca70x5c.jpg

• This topic is just trolling

Mods need to grow a pair and actually delete a thread that they should for once.
  • This topic is just trolling

Mods need to grow a pair and actually delete a thread that they should for once.

Why? This thread has nothing that would violate ToS
  • How come there are never posts when Caw loses to MAW, didn't Caw lose to MAW the last time they battled in November? Don't remember seeing Caw Patrol on the TW leaderboard that month. Is everyone in Caw like this Snakes guy?
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    DonPuto wrote: »
    This topic is just trolling

Why? This thread has nothing that would violate ToS

Telling a mod what to do is actually against TOS. And telling another player is against TOS is also against TOS. But now I have just told myself that I am against TOS and that's just meta!
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Jos33680 wrote: »
    Do they also have kyber 2 people in their ranks ? 😂

7rno9ca70x5c.jpg

I don’t play GAC. Why? All that time and effort for some lousy crystals I can instead spend my gazillions on buying?

But back to your original question:

[CM - Edited to remove image containing profanity]

Post edited by EA_Mako on
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • How come there are never posts when Caw loses to MAW, didn't Caw lose to MAW the last time they battled in November? Don't remember seeing Caw Patrol on the TW leaderboard that month. Is everyone in Caw like this Snakes guy?

Mostly…
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Jos33680 wrote: »

7rno9ca70x5c.jpg

51p5rg3japnw.jpeg

SnakesOnAPlane
  • WORLD’S FIRST GUILD EVER TO 2,246,538,635 “Total GP Defeated” on the TW Leaderboard!

EBFF4-EDB-23-DE-4776-91-DB-10-FE1342-A64-E.png

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Jos33680 wrote: »

7rno9ca70x5c.jpg

51p5rg3japnw.jpeg

Love you Snakes