I need a little help...my math is fuzzy

LukeDukem8
607 posts Member
edited January 2022
How can someone score 146 points on their first 2 battles? The 2 teams were mothma/rebel fighters and a full jmk/cat/mace/ahsoka/padme.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Let's say...my opp full solo mothma for a 69 and gets 10 for the first battle for 79. That leaves 67 points for a jmk/cat team which is a 3 man without losing a character and full h/p. Is that right???
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Yes, 79+67 = 146.

But, 2x0 = 0

So....
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Monel wrote: »
    Yes, 79+67 = 146.

But, 2x0 = 0

So....

Don’t forget, 4x0 = 0
  • If he has a faster cat than you, jmk/cat/r2. Swap tm to r2, smokescreen onto jmk so the other cat has to waste instakill on him, the. Go to town. Stall and use jmk to heal as much as possible. Doable, but sketchy.

Also could have underman your mothma with palp/vader and one shot it. Depends on mods etc
  • My advice is wait till end of season and see what he used. Undermanning JMK for a full banner win is very sketchy but it is possible. Check their SWGOH.gg if they’ve done it in the past.

If they’re cheating then report them to Lucifers Daddy and don’t expect any kind of resolution since the devs have apparently decided to not do anything about cheaters in the game
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Slkr solo ‘MM
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    You can see what they did when GAC history goes up, but there also appears to be a bug right now where some people are getting the +10 bonus multiple times.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    You can see what they did when GAC history goes up, but there also appears to be a bug right now where some people are getting the +10 bonus multiple times.

Agreed, my opp told me he used a full jmk mirror. This is unbelievable.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    LukeDukem8 wrote: »
    crzydroid wrote: »

Agreed, my opp told me he used a full jmk mirror. This is unbelievable.

If that's the case and this is confirmed to be an instance of the same bug, then you can add to the post on Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>