Great Arena level problem

Since the establishment of the new great Arena, i lose all my fight. Facing me teams with GL although i don't have one or an opponent with a level 300 in GAC whereas my level is 1500. It's realy demoralizing to fall from chromium I to Bronzium 2. It's possible to do something ?

Replies

• If you’re still in a division where all the players in your bracket are stronger than you, you’ll probably continue to go down in division until you match up against players comparable to you. At that point, you will be able to pick up some wins.
  • Well, if they have a GL and you don't, why would you be above them?
    Farm a GL.

Or just lose for a while, until you're finally settled in the division you belong to, and start winning 50%ish there.
  • Ragnarok_COTF
    1783 posts Member
    edited January 2022
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Meliadus94 wrote: »
    Since the establishment of the new great Arena, i lose all my fight. Facing me teams with GL although i don't have one or an opponent with a level 300 in GAC whereas my level is 1500. It's realy demoralizing to fall from chromium I to Bronzium 2. It's possible to do something ?

Is this you (it matches some of your description)?:

https://swgoh.gg/p/588867767/

If it is then I'm afraid it's not just a question of facing opponents with a GL. You have several incomplete and/or poorly modded teams (sith empire, CLS, empire to name a few). You have plenty of options to quickly improve and probably start winning a few rounds.