Ninth Sister

Prev1
ninth_sister_-_bd_villainsscreenshots_ninth_sister_v04_ea712366.jpeg?region=0%2C0%2C1280%2C720&width=960As much as I'm sure we'd all love Grand Inquisitor or any of the others from Rebels as the next entries, she seems like the clear next choice for Inquisitorius if they're starting off with Second Sister as a leader. Would work very well thematically as a tank. Also a certified baddie.

Replies

• Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Pretty sure each inquisitor is getting a leader ability to target specific Jedi (from the podcast summary)

Interested in seeing the JKL counter and GAS counter leads
  • Rather get fifth brother, seventh sister, eighth brother and the grand inqusitor first
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Pretty sure each inquisitor is getting a leader ability to target specific Jedi (from the podcast summary)

That'd be interesting, if a bit jarring. Even though you know they're all in positions of great authority, it's clear that some Inquisitors are subservient to others if not just as a matter of power and ability, so I'd be surprised if they all got leader abilities. Second Sister's lead alone seems like a good enough catch all for an Inquisitor team, even if it just depends on how the individual Inquisitors benefit from Purge in their attacks and uniques.

• Rather get fifth brother, seventh sister, eighth brother and the grand inqusitor first
    I think most of us would like them too, but I feel like the fact that CG led with Second Sister (with the leader tag) rather than Grand Inquisitor is telling. Plus the trend lately has been characters who have showed up in the games, but who knows what'll happen
  • Calagon wrote: »
    Rather get fifth brother, seventh sister, eighth brother and the grand inqusitor first
    I think most of us would like them too, but I feel like the fact that CG led with Second Sister (with the leader tag) rather than Grand Inquisitor is telling. Plus the trend lately has been characters who have showed up in the games, but who knows what'll happen

Just imagine if grand inquisitor becomes a galactic legend that requires phoenix and the inquisitors to get him XD it would make darth vader fans face palm even harder 😆 🤣
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    I wouldn’t be surprised if grand inquisitor is the upcoming conquest unit
    Rather get fifth brother, seventh sister, eighth brother and the grand inqusitor first

Just imagine if grand inquisitor becomes a galactic legend that requires phoenix and the inquisitors to get him XD it would make darth vader fans face palm even harder 😆 🤣

Galactic Legends don't get punked by padawans who never completed their training in the first season lol
  • SemiGod wrote: »
    I wouldn’t be surprised if grand inquisitor is the upcoming conquest unit
    Is there supposed to be a new one with the next conquest? I figured it'd be Boba again
    Is there supposed to be a new one with the next conquest? I figured it'd be Boba again

He had his 3 runs. There should be a new reward unit announced next week.
    Calagon wrote: »

Galactic Legends don't get punked by padawans who never completed their training in the first season lol

Kylo gets defeated by a girl with a light saber that she justs picked up who have never been told anything about the force or getting any training to even be a padawan.

Heck SEE died to his own lightning strike (guess he learned nothing from fighting mace)
    JML died after using too much force.
    Rey died after holding 2 lightsabers to deflect lightning back at papa palpatine and needed kylo to revive her, and didnt even have the courtesy to revive him back.
    Kylo died after revivng Rey lol talk about a galactic legend

He had his 3 runs. There should be a new reward unit announced next week.
    Interesting. Although I wouldn't expect Grand Inquisitor. If anything I'd expect another character from the games or legends. Now that I think about it, it could very well be Cal Kestis if they plan on introducing Inquisitors through marquees D:

Heck SEE died to his own lightning strike (guess he learned nothing from fighting mace)
    Rey died after holding 2 lightsabers to deflect lightning back at papa palpatine and needed kylo to revive her, and didnt even have the courtesy to revive him back.
    Nah my guy lol. I hear ya, but they all did much more to be deserving of Galactic Legend status than the Grand Inquisitor, regardless of how poorly written the sequels were. Hopefully he comes within the next few marquees, but we'll have to see.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Post edited by SemiGod on

I would guess Gsky counter is cant have cooldowns reduced or max health cant change. or they do a SEE thing of removing his protection permanently.

JKL could simplify be cant be stunned, and speed cant be changed, or make it worse (better) with the speed that would have been lost on JKLs turn is instead added to them. (so instead of going from say 200 to 100 from a JKL lead, their speed increases to 300 [numbers are not accurate to real battle possibilities])

Nah my guy lol. I hear ya, but they all did much more to be deserving of Galactic Legend status than the Grand Inquisitor, regardless of how poorly written the sequels were. Hopefully he comes within the next few marquees, but we'll have to see.

I was talking about darth vader being a GL lol not grand inqusitor, i said imagine if he becomes a GL before darth vader does
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member

I was talking about darth vader being a GL lol not grand inqusitor, i said imagine if he becomes a GL before darth vader does

Vader is already a GL.

Literally the same person, just less crispy

Vader is already a GL.

Nope not the same person, thats like saying ahsoka from episode 1 of clone wars cartoon is the same as rebels/mandalorian ahsoka. The character has gone throw so much by this time it is a diffrent characters, and even vader himself has said in canon that he is now much more powerful than he was before the injuries

Vader is already a GL.

Not at all the same person ... I mean phyisically they may be the same body but vastly different mentally and ability wise
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    SemiGod wrote: »

Vader is already a GL.

Not at all the same person ... I mean phyisically they may be the same body but vastly different mentally and ability wise

The best part is that even physically they aren't 100% the same body.
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator

Vader is already a GL.

Nope not the same person, thats like saying ahsoka from episode 1 of clone wars cartoon is the same as rebels/mandalorian ahsoka. The character has gone throw so much by this time it is a diffrent characters, and even vader himself has said in canon that he is now much more powerful than he was before the injuries

You really think we will have another Anakin Skywalker (variant) as a GL?

lol thats cute

Vader is already a GL.

You really think we will have another Anakin Skywalker (variant) as a GL?

lol thats cute

The most iconic character of all time that is recognized in almost all the countries is Darth Vader, the most loved and highest rated star wars movies are the original trilogy, the most liked star wars character was Darth Vader till baby yoda came around.

If CG can't see the value of having OG Luke and Vader as GL's, than they clearly don't know how much more money they could be making.
    Honestly go ask any star wars fans out there who hasnt heard of this game and say hey who do you think is a galactic legend in star wars universe, the answer you will hear would be darth vader, papa palpatine, Luke, Leia, han solo 😉 dont belive me? Go and try it XD
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member

Vader is already a GL.

Anakin is Anakin

Vader is already a GL.

Anakin is Anakin

Ahsoka: "I was begining to belive I knew who you where behind that mask, but it’s impossible. My master could never be as vile as you."
    Darth Vader: Anakin Skywalker was weak, I destroyed him."
    Ahsoka: "Then I will avenge his death"

Anakin is Anakin, Darth Vader is Darth Vader. Not the same person

Vader is already a GL.

Anakin is Anakin

Ahsoka: "I was begining to belive I knew who you where behind that mask, but it’s impossible. My master could never be as vile as you."

Tell that to his son.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited January 2022

Vader is already a GL.

Anakin is Anakin

Philosophy doesn’t change biology
    Post edited by SemiGod on
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator

Vader is already a GL.

Anakin is Anakin

You can be in denial as much as you want but:

We already have a Darth Vader in the game

We already have a Jedi Knight Luke in the game

Both characters are not galactic legends although they are more beloved and popular than the existing GL counterparts

CG seems to be going for the penultimate versions for Galactic Legends, and last thing we need is reskinned character variant legends

If you want to believe we are getting another GL Anakin then keep on believing I guess, if the hope of a better Vader makes you find LV tolerable than there’s that
  • In the podcast interview on GWR, the game designer said the Inquistors would be like the BHs and each having a Leader ability..

Bring them all, more dark side to bring balence to the game..

Vader is already a GL.

Anakin is Anakin

You can be in denial as much as you want but:

We already have a Darth Vader in the game

We already have a Jedi Knight Luke in the game

Both characters are not galactic legends although they are more beloved and popular than the existing GL counterparts

CG seems to be going for the penultimate versions for Galactic Legends, and last thing we need is reskinned character variant legends

If you want to believe we are getting another GL Anakin then keep on believing I guess, if the hope of a better Vader makes you find LV tolerable than there’s that

They are 3 kylo rens, 3 Reys, 2 papa palpatine, 4 Luke's, 3 Anakins, 3 obi wans, and 1 darth vader.

If we can get GL versions for all these characters im sure we can get 1 for Darth Vader.

Are you actually naive enough to belive we wont get Darth Vader and Jedi knight Luke from original trilogy as GL's? Who is the next galactic legend than? Honestly is it Revan? Darth Malgus? The inquisitor? Maybe boba fett and pricnes Leia as gls? Well whats after that? Han solo? Do we really need the same character in the game for 7 times in a row tho? Or you saying games gonna die before that happens?