List of best Omicrons in order for GA?

Anyone got a good list?
Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?

Replies

• Two of the best so far that I've been using is Zam's and Qui Gon's. I haven't tried the others yet.
  • LordGrahck wrote: »
    Two of the best so far that I've been using is Zam's and Qui Gon's. I haven't tried the others yet.
    QGJ got nerfed recently...and TBH my QGJ teams stopped winning on D...so i guess it lost its edge...
    ATM i would say Mara Jade Omicron is great...but obviously hard to get her to 7 stars...

From the others i see mostly Phasma...Zam is supposedly good...but not seen it yet for some reason...

• Dash looks pretty nice if you have Vandor chewie?
  • Mrboma
    31 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    This list will depend on your roster, and will constantly change as new omis come into the game and as your roster evolves. Do you have the Jedi to support Qui Gomicron Jin? Do you have the “prepared” squad to go with Dash? Iden’s Omi is amazing if you have the troopers to go with it. Zam’s is strong, and most people have BH, so it’s a good one to start with. Even Chirpa’s can be really good for the early game.
  • Are we talking about zetas when u guys say omricon?
  • At high levels, I'd say it's probably something like

Starkiller
    Dash
    QGJ (OFFENSE ONLY - It's extremely easy to beat this team with either BHs or DV, and arguably even GAS 501st.)
    Zam
    Talon
    General mixtures of literally all others that affect GAC.

Rose doesn't really make a big enough difference to be worth it imho.
    Chirpa is terrible for defense (literally makes the nest solo even more consistent) and generally speaking isn't going to make a big enough difference on offense to change what they can or can't beat. It's a consistency boost, and Ewoks just really aren't good enough to warrant an Omi for consistency.
    Talon's might actually be somewhat worthwhile, but just... really doesn't feel like it's going to make significant differences for the triumvirate team in what they can beat most of the time.
  • Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    Ghost666 wrote: »
    LordGrahck wrote: »
    Two of the best so far that I've been using is Zam's and Qui Gon's. I haven't tried the others yet.
    QGJ got nerfed recently...and TBH my QGJ teams stopped winning on D...so i guess it lost its edge...
    ATM i would say Mara Jade Omicron is great...but obviously hard to get her to 7 stars...

From the others i see mostly Phasma...Zam is supposedly good...but not seen it yet for some reason...

Mara Jade and Phasma are not GA - they are TW.

Zam is awesome. It jacks up your bounty hunters a lot and make it punch a lot above its apparent weight. It'll be my next omicron.

Wampa is another offensive GA Omi, that is gaining traction. Easy 68 banners against a lot of teams. Including Iden Versio.

Iden Versio (speaking of...) is stellar! Makes your otherwise benched imperial troopers a force to be reckoned with. Even at G11-12 they can serve as either a nuisance on defense or take out lower tier teams on offense.

Starkiller is awesome... the unique omicron at least.. The other two IDK about yet. They add more utility to him, but IDK if they're really good enough to spend such rare materials on.

Dash is decent if you have reliced Vandor Chewie + 2 LS scoundrel tanks + 1 LS scoundrel attacker. It may be a curve ball to your opponent, if he doesn't have sufficient tools to circumvent your tanks. Decent omicron, but requires a lot from the toons you use with Dash.

QGJ is still pretty good despite the nerf - yes it can be dealt with, but everything can. Combine him with an odd set of jedi (but always include JKA) and you may throw off an opponent or two.

The rest I have no experience with yet.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Wampa for gac seems to be everyone's go to these days.
  • Liquid_Hippie024
    23 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Wampa by far has been my best investment. At r5 he nukes full r7 GG squads. Zam is nice too. Iden or Mara will probably be my next in line. Chirpa has been doing well as has qgj. I haven't used any FO squads as mine are garbage ATM, but I hear they do well