Omicron Ability Update: Director Krennic

Prev1
CHANGES MARKED IN GREEN

UNIT NAME: Director Krennic
ALIGNMENT: Dark Side
CATEGORIES: Dark Side, Support, Leader, Empire
Intimidating Empire Support who inflicts devastating debuffs and slows enemies.

Basic: TEST THEIR DEFENSES

FINAL TEXT: Deal Special damage to target enemy and inflict Tenacity Down for 3 turns.

Special 1: DEATH TROOPER ASSAULT (Cooldown 3)

FINAL TEXT: Deal Special damage to all enemies with a 70% chance to inflict Stagger for 2 turns. If any enemies are debuffed, revive Death Trooper with 20% Health for each debuffed enemy. If Death Trooper is present, he is called to Assist.

Special 2 - EXPERIMENTAL WEAPONRY (Cooldown 3)

FINAL TEXT: Deal Special damage to target enemy and inflict a debuff (Attacker: Stun, Healer/Support: Ability Block, Tank: Buff Immunity) for 2 turns. If the target is a Rebel, also inflict Speed Down for 2 turns.

Leader - DIRECTOR OF ADVANCED WEAPONS RESEARCH
FINAL TEXT (ZETA): Empire allies gain 25% Critical Chance and 25% Potency. Debuffed enemies who are Critically Hit during an Empire ally's turn suffer Ability Block for 1 turn. This effect can't be Resisted. Empire allies recover 10% Protection whenever they score a Critical Hit.

Unique - IMMEASURABLE POWER
OLD FINAL TEXT: Director Krennic gains 10% Critical Damage for each debuffed enemy and 10% Critical Damage for each Rebel enemy. If Death Trooper is present he also gains these bonuses.

NEW FINAL TEXT (OMICRON): Director Krennic gains 10% Critical Damage for each debuffed enemy and 10% Critical Damage for each Rebel enemy. If Death Trooper is present he also gains these bonuses.

While in Grand Arenas: Krennic gains +30% Defense Penetration, Health and Offense. If Death Trooper is present he also gains these bonuses. Whenever Krennic attacks, Death Trooper is called to assist and has his cooldowns reduced by 1. While allied Death Trooper is active, both Krennic and Death Trooper ignore Taunt.

Replies

• He was on the verge of greatness.
    Ally Code 285-115-111
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Nice omega ability upgrade

wait this is his omicron?
  • Clash2Far wrote: »
    He was on the verge of greatness.

You're confusing peace with terror.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Nice omega ability upgrade

wait this is his omicron?

Come on. It's at least a Zeta ability. ;)
  • Krennic to 9th sister: We stand here amidst my achievement - NOT YOURS!!!!!!!
    Circle of Sin. 2 Teams. This is the way! cos.rocks
  • Really seems like CG is stepping down the Omicron effectiveness. It's okay but not worth 20 mats since they are so hard to come by.
  • So are we just gonna pretend Iden doesn't have dibs on Death for the next few forevers?
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    if only krennic got the imperial trooper tag, like Piett does
  • so... do we give death trooper to iden or krennic? i dont understand these changes
  • Can I ask a dev for clarity on the appeal for this? Iden takes Death Trooper these days.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    if only krennic got the imperial trooper tag, like Piett does

Piett deserves the imperial trooper tag way less than Krennic did. Piett was pretty much only imperial navy, while Krennic at least lead troopers on Scarif and other places in rogue one.
  • It sounds all right. But we need the Imperial Trooper tag on Krennic for this to be a viable option, in my opinion.
  • CHANGES MARKED IN GREEN

UNIT NAME: Director Krennic
    ALIGNMENT: Dark Side
    CATEGORIES: Dark Side, Support, Leader, Empire
    Intimidating Empire Support who inflicts devastating debuffs and slows enemies.

Basic: TEST THEIR DEFENSES

FINAL TEXT: Deal Special damage to target enemy and inflict Tenacity Down for 3 turns.

Special 1: DEATH TROOPER ASSAULT (Cooldown 3)

FINAL TEXT: Deal Special damage to all enemies with a 70% chance to inflict Stagger for 2 turns. If any enemies are debuffed, revive Death Trooper with 20% Health for each debuffed enemy. If Death Trooper is present, he is called to Assist.

Special 2 - EXPERIMENTAL WEAPONRY (Cooldown 3)

FINAL TEXT: Deal Special damage to target enemy and inflict a debuff (Attacker: Stun, Healer/Support: Ability Block, Tank: Buff Immunity) for 2 turns. If the target is a Rebel, also inflict Speed Down for 2 turns.

Leader - DIRECTOR OF ADVANCED WEAPONS RESEARCH
    FINAL TEXT (ZETA): Empire allies gain 25% Critical Chance and 25% Potency. Debuffed enemies who are Critically Hit during an Empire ally's turn suffer Ability Block for 1 turn. This effect can't be Resisted. Empire allies recover 10% Protection whenever they score a Critical Hit.

Unique - IMMEASURABLE POWER
    OLD FINAL TEXT: Director Krennic gains 10% Critical Damage for each debuffed enemy and 10% Critical Damage for each Rebel enemy. If Death Trooper is present he also gains these bonuses.

NEW FINAL TEXT (OMICRON): Director Krennic gains 10% Critical Damage for each debuffed enemy and 10% Critical Damage for each Rebel enemy. If Death Trooper is present he also gains these bonuses.

While in Grand Arenas: Krennic gains +30% Defense Penetration, Health and Offense. If Death Trooper is present he also gains these bonuses. Whenever Krennic attacks, Death Trooper is called to assist and has his cooldowns reduced by 1. While allied Death Trooper is active, both Krennic and Death Trooper ignore Taunt.

Just one thing imperial trooper tag for krennic please
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    you don't have to quote doja's entire kit post, you know
  • Fatal wrote: »
    So are we just gonna pretend Iden doesn't have dibs on Death for the next few forevers?

Same. I know DT has always been good w Krennic, but where do we get one of those for Iden, so soon after her Omnom??
  • Surprised they didnt drop this and then IV a month later :D
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Just give Krennic the Imperial Troopers tag. If Piett can have it, Krennic should have it as well.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Pointless if you have Iden. I would rather (and might even pay an omicron for): In GAC, if Iden Versio is in the leader slot, Krennic is considered to have no leadership ability and to have the trooper tag.
  • Cehmybro
    58 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Here's an idea that's way better. You give Krennic an omicron that plays on his rivalry with Tarkin so we can actually use him in Empire teams. Every time each of them takes a turn the other one gains 50% tm, has their cooldowns decreased by one, and gains 10% offense and potency for each empire ally and each rebel enemy. You are welcome for that advice. Please feel free to scrap this idea and adopt the one above.
  • Give him the imperial trooper tag and all of a sudden you'd have the perfect 5th member of a gideon lead remnant squad with krennic sweet death trooper synergy.

Regardless I think I could find uses for this omicron.

Death trooper constantly attacking out of turn and having his cooldown reduced means we could get consistent terminates out over and over again.
  • This pulls him from iden team. Not worth it.
  • Alijar1
    381 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Nice Zeta. Where's the Omicron ability?
    In all seriousness, I feel that an Omicron giving Death Trooper an assist and reducing its cooldowns should have been given to, oh, Death Trooper and not Krennic? Maybe then Krennic could have an actually useful upgrade, and Death Trooper becomes a very useful plug and play character for Empire squads
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • No words, besides this is awful and I wont be getting it
  • Maybe useful under Lord Vader to help get around taunts?

Means iden would be with Starck, snow, magma and storm/shore.

Leaves veers, piett, Gideon, range, and dark.
  • Thanks for the offer Krennic. Come back in a couple of years when omicron will be the new zeta and we’ll talk.
  • I've bitten the bullet and gone for this one. I think it'll perform well under a lord vader lead.
  • I've bitten the bullet and gone for this one. I think it'll perform well under a lord vader lead.

Please explain
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Maybe if they took his leader tag away he could have joined Iden?
    I really need to start farming some troopers.
  • filler omicron
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg