CG_Doja_Fett_MINI
520 posts EA Community Manager
edited February 2022
[ Developer Insights - Kit Reveal ]
jqrq3wl6fi3z.gif

UNIT NAME: Ninth Sister
ALIGNMENT: Dark Side
CATEGORIES: Tank, Leader, Inquisitorius, Empire, Unaligned Force Userr
A ruthless member of the feared Inquisitorius who will stop at nothing in her hunt for the Jedi.

ABILITIES:

Basic: TOO EASY
65fq9asppd5d.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy. Then, deal Physical damage again, dealing 40% more damage. Inflict 1 stack of Purge (max: 6) on target enemy for the rest of the encounter. If the target is a Jedi, this inflicts a second stack of Purge and can't be resisted.

Special 1: NOT WORTH MY TIME (Cooldown 4)
7zdc8tmqc000.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage and consume all stacks of Purge on target enemy. For each stack of Purge removed, inflict that many Damage Over Time effects on target enemy for 1 turn and Ninth Sister gains that many Heal Over Time effects for 1 turn. If the target is a Jedi, dispel all of their buffs.

Special 2: GROUND POUND (Cooldown 4)
atwqpar7pf8d.gif

FINAL TEXT (ZETA): Deal Physical damage to all enemies and inflict Daze, Defense Down, and Potency Down for 2 turns, which can't be resisted by Jedi. Ninth Sister gains Taunt for 2 turns. For each enemy inflicted with Purge and damaged by this ability, Ninth Sister gains 10% Defense (stacking, max 50%) for 2 turns.

Leader: CAN'T STOP THE EMPIRE
FINAL TEXT (ZETA/OMICRON): Allies are immune to Speed limiting effects. Whenever an enemy gains bonus Turn Meter, all Inquisitorius allies gain 2% Potency and 2% Tenacity (stacking) for the rest of the encounter. If that enemy is a Jedi, they have a 50% chance to gain a stack of Purge (max: 6) until the end of the encounter.

While in Territory Wars: All Empire allies gain 20% Defense and all Inquisitorius allies are immune to Ability Block and Stun.

Unique: IT'S JUST A SCRATCH
FINAL TEXT: For each other Empire ally present at the start of battle, Ninth Sister gains 5% Defense, Max Health, and Tenacity; these effects are doubled for Inquisitorius allies. Each time another Empire ally is damaged by a critical hit, she gains Taunt and 50% Critical Avoidance for 1 turn, and Empire allies gain 20% Critical Avoidance for 1 turn. If the ally is also an Inquisitorius, Ninth Sister recovers 5% Health.

Replies

• 'Tis but a scratch
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Nice. Now I can't wait to see what the lead for GAS counter will be

Trend so far seems to be all omicrons will be TW related and leadership abilities, so whatever Jedi lead your guild is struggling against, best to invest in that omi

Was expecting a KAM style form switch ability to switch from single to double-bladed lightsaber
  • Dev Insight: The Speed limiting immunity provided by her Leader ability makes her strong against Jedi Master Luke teams.

Thats JKL CG.. come on
  • lol
  • part of me thinks the Inquisitors are going to be just like the Imperial remnant. Here's some. But not enough for a full team. Have fun!
  • What a sexy lady 😂😂😂🤮🤮
  • Why are we making marquee characters that counter and negate big time legendary characters that require a ton of work, effort, energy, and units to unlock?
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Why are we making marquee characters that counter and negate big time legendary characters that require a ton of work, effort, energy, and units to unlock?

Because CG wants customers players to pay for the Inquisitors. They’ve already shown they don’t care about the investments us players make, so this is nothing new, unfortunately.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Why are we making marquee characters that counter and negate big time legendary characters that require a ton of work, effort, energy, and units to unlock?

So those people who could affort the legendary whale on the marquee event, duh.
  • Gotta say, she is every bit the absurdly sturdy tank I thought she was. Stacking stats, tons of defense bonuses from various sources, AoE daze and much more frequently applying Purge to help Second Sister.
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Pretty sure each inquisitor is getting a leader ability to target specific Jedi (from the podcast summary)

Interested in seeing the JKL counter and GAS counter leads
    JKL could simplify be cant be stunned, and speed cant be changed, or make it worse (better) with the speed that would have been lost on JKLs turn is instead added to them. (so instead of going from say 200 to 100 from a JKL lead, their speed increases to 300 [numbers are not accurate to real battle possibilities])

I called that JKL counter. no stuns and no speed change.
    (note the second part was just a guess as another idea)
  • who puts jedi on defence in both gac and tw lol? waste leads.
  • This is also a super counter to either yoda.
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Is unaligned force userR a new tag?

More seriously, full team of R5 of these fools to unlock Cal. See Starkiller
  • Can't wait for the Grand finale to the inquisitorius faction.
  • Is unaligned force userR a new tag?

I thought maybe she was a pirate.

I thought maybe she was a pirate.

So, an RRRRR5 team?
    hello

I can see that happening.
    Also i would like for Darth Vader to get some rework to get better sinergy with them considering he was the one behind the inquisitors.
  • These 2 are the only Fallen Order ones iirc.

I wonder… maybe someone like the Grand Inquisitor will activate all Inquisitorus leader abilities.

The Purge interactions still seem a bit meh. Cool, DoT stacks. Vader does that in his sleep. And the total Defense buff from Ground Pound is less than a flat Defense Up buff.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    These 2 are the only Fallen Order ones iirc.

I wonder… maybe someone like the Grand Inquisitor will activate all Inquisitorus leader abilities.

The Purge interactions still seem a bit meh. Cool, DoT stacks. Vader does that in his sleep. And the total Defense buff from Ground Pound is less than a flat Defense Up buff.

I like that idea, sort of a Hera lead but for leader abilities. I’m hoping for Grand Inquisitor and the two that show up often in Rebels.
  • DK_Raid_Violator
    241 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Fusing all leader abilities might prove a bit OP. But perhaps one of them will allow for a 6 (wo)man squad with 2 leader abilities (like Dark/Light side battles) with an Omicron?
    6 toon squads have been a part of the game since day 1, but hasn't been used at all since. A wasted design space.just imagine the madness that would be 6 vs 6 GAC (and not just 5 vs 5 or 3 vs 3). Perhaps in small, fast GAC events between the regular ones?
    Post edited by DK_Raid_Violator on
  • The Jedi faction must be the hated faction in SWGOH. So many "anti-jedi" skills around hahaha!
  • They better get some kind of buff with a better lead. It was a chore getting through the marquee. What a slog
  • They better get some kind of buff with a better lead. It was a chore getting through the marquee. What a slog

There is no point judging out how powerful an inquisitor is as long as we don’t have the full squad. Patience, padawan.
  • Starslayer wrote: »
    They better get some kind of buff with a better lead. It was a chore getting through the marquee. What a slog

There is no point judging out how powerful an inquisitor is as long as we don’t have the full squad. Patience, padawan.

This goes without saying. What I can say is that was a horrible showcase of their power and in no way entices me
  • Starslayer wrote: »
    They better get some kind of buff with a better lead. It was a chore getting through the marquee. What a slog

This goes without saying. What I can say is that was a horrible showcase of their power and in no way entices me

Hey, at least this time the enemy team remembered they had a Cleanse like they would in the wild so they can wipe away those hard-earned Purge stacks. For 2nd Sis Chirrut just forgot.

But yeah, that was a very meh performance. Goes with a meh kit and meh Purge use.