can't get past logo screen

CrispyFett
970 posts Member
edited February 2022
anyone else unable to get into the game?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Same
  • I have this happen to me all the time, just have to restart repeatedly and then it eventually works.
    I'm able to log out and back in atm no problem, so...
  • When this happens to me, rebooting my device always fixes it.

To be clear, I don't know if it "fixes" it or not. If the problem is server-side, it's possible rebooting just takes long enough that by the time I'm finished the server is back up. If it's client-side, maybe all I'm doing is reconnecting to wifi that went wonky.

The point is that it always works, even if it probably doesn't do anything.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Sahin_baba
    1 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    I was either, I tried rebooting, didn't worked and then i tried wiping app data and it worked
    PS: this happened to me only after the latest android client update
  • Got the same experience today after the Playstore Update on Android. Delete Cache didn't helped. Must reinstall the game to pass that logo freeze.
  • Same here
  • WiseJedi wrote: »
    Got the same experience today after the Playstore Update on Android. Delete Cache didn't helped. Must reinstall the game to pass that logo freeze.

This!

Reinstalling the app allways works.

Billion Dollar Game ... :lol:
  • Don'tr reinstall clear your app data and storage, then get used to say "no I don't mind you using my unlimited data over and over again".
  • I deleted the app data, then had to use up my data to download it all again (no 5G here). Just as well my data allowance resets soon!
  • thanks, uninstall and reinstall worked. thanks!
  • I just waited. To 10 minutes but I got through then all good after that
  • Ghost666
    327 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Took the uninstall route...it is fast in my device (with good wifi). Up and running...but of course it had to download lots of data after login...
    (Realized a "this may take a while" warning at login...not sure if added or if i missed it before)
  • hdowfructr2d.jpg

After 5 uninstall and phone reboot still ...

Going to miss my fleet po...
  • Intrapido wrote: »
    hdowfructr2d.jpg

After 5 uninstall and phone reboot still ...

Going to miss my fleet po...
    I was getting those while using a "less than ideal" network connection...can you get a better one? Faster, Wifi, reliable? (not sure if this is your issue...but i moved closer to the router and it worked)
  • I am having same issue after installing the update off google play. I tried uninstall and reinstall the game, but still having the same issues.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>