Tie Bomber no TM when calling in as reinforcement

Gocubs85
3 posts Member
edited February 2022
Whenever I call my fully maxed Tie Bomber in as a reinforcement his TM isn’t 100% and he doesn’t get a turn right away? Is there any explanation for this or should I submit this as a bug?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    It seems all Empire ships start with 0 turn meter when called as a reinforcement by Executor. It is definitely a bug.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Yeah, I noticed it in the Executor event. I thought it was some weird event feature.
  • CG: Breaking things that somehow never should have been broken with each update.
  • wr5rwtyvn2hw.png

All empire allies get this buff in executor line up which is why there is no tm gain from reinforce
  • It has already been submitted as a bug. Instead of 100% turn meter they could give a bonus turn when called no? No idea why it takes so long to fix
  • crzydroid
    7255 posts Moderator
    It is a known bug with the Empire ships.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>