Team iNstinct presents Borrow-A-Maxed-Out Hero Campaign Progression

Prev13456713
oTradeMark
393 posts Member
edited August 2017
Hello everyone,

My name is Trent and our guild Team iNstinct decided to make this thread as a way for players to borrow a maxed out (or near maxed) hero for a day in order to three-star complete difficult Light Side / Dark Side / Cantina battles. This thread is for max level players or players that are close to max level that are having difficulty three-starring the final campaign missions. This thread is not for low level players who are having a difficult time progressing their campaigns. There are plenty of other threads where you can add allies for that purpose.

In order to keep our ally lists from getting spammed, we will be the ones who send you an ally request, once you have replied to this thread with the following questions answered:
  • What level are you?
  • What area and mission do you need help with? (e.g. Dark Side 7-B Hard)
  • What is your ally code?
  • What type of character are you looking to borrow? (e.g. Healer, Damage Dealer, Support, etc)
  • Do you have a specific hero request? (e.g. Old Daka, Royal Guard, Barriss, etc)

Checklist prior to accepting our ally request:
  • Make sure that you have your 5 gear challenges available for the day. This will allow you to reset your borrow-a-hero timer and borrow from us multiple times in a row. (See video below)
  • Make sure that you did not recently complete a mission in the same area with the character in your party that we are offering you. (e.g. If you want to borrow our Old Daka for a Dark Side battle, you can't have used your own Old Daka in your most recent Dark Side battle.)
  • After you three star the battle you needed help with, please remove us from your ally list to signify that you are done and so that we can send someone else an ally request. We will manually remove all players from our ally list after a couple of days.

PS... If you are not in Team iNstinct but you would like to offer a maxed out hero to a player in this thread, you're welcome to help out. Just make sure you quote the player you are sending a request to as a reply in this thread along with what hero you are offering to borrow.

For help on how to reset your borrow-a-hero timer see the video below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp26niibV3Y
GamingUpgrade.com - Gaming Guides | oTradeMark - YouTube Channel | Team iNstinct - Guild
Post edited by oTradeMark on

Replies

• oTradeMark
    393 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Example post (you can quote this post and then remove the [.quote] tags to use it as a template)
    • What level are you? Level 69
    • What area and mission do you need help with? Dark Side 7-D Hard
    • What is your ally code? 123-123-123
    • What type of character are you looking to borrow? Royal Guard
    GamingUpgrade.com - Gaming Guides | oTradeMark - YouTube Channel | Team iNstinct - Guild
  • oTradeMark wrote: »
    Example post (you can quote this post and then remove the [.quote] tags to use it as a template:
    • What level are you? Level 69
    • What is your ally code? 123-123-123
    Example Team iNstinct reply:
    I sent you an ally request and I've set my Dark Side leader to Royal Guard.
    • What level are you? Level 70
    • What is your ally code? 876-718-259
  • Lauwanhoi wrote: »

sent you an ally request. have fun with the Red Penguin.
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Nice post. Thanks @oTradeMark and all of Team iNstinct for doing this for the community.
  • Alita wrote: »
    Lauwanhoi wrote: »

Thanks!!
  • Brom
    236 posts Member
    • What level are you? Level 67
    • What area and mission do you need help with? Dark Side 7-B Hard
    • What is your ally code? 493-819-889
    • What type of character are you looking to borrow? Old daka

What area and mission do you need help with? DS 7D Hard

What is your ally code? 228-537-262

What type of character are you looking to borrow? Royal Sponge

Thanks for doing this guys!!!

What area and mission do you need help with? DS 7D Hard

What is your ally code? 228-537-262

What type of character are you looking to borrow? Royal Sponge

Thanks for doing this guys!!!

i already have him ready, sent ally request ^_^
  • oTradeMark
    393 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Brom wrote: »

Sent request. My daka is 7* Gear 8 but her abilities aren't maxed. If she doesn't work let me know and I will get someone else to add you.
  • Thx Alita and oTM. I will remove u guys as soon as i clear it with 3*
  • Level 70
    Dark Side 7 Hard
    694-449-351
    Healer
    Old Daka

Thanks in advance!
  • Alita wrote: »
    Lauwanhoi wrote: »

Thanks Alita, I completed my mission and removed you! Really appreciate it!

• I add ozymandius and have max daka as my ds leader...
  • LordAlvert Squid Squad -- your Old Daka rocks! With her, I cleared the entire Dark Side 7-B level. Thank you, and I have already released you from my ally list.

Trent, thanks for the guide and the info about the ability challenge trick to reset the available support chars.
  • ubn87
    314 posts Member
    • Level 70
    • Dark Side 7-D Hard
    • 362-716-353
    • Old Daka

• This is a great contribution to the community, great job!!!
  • ubn87 wrote: »
    • Level 70
    • Dark Side 7-D Hard
    • 362-716-353
    • Old Daka

Added you. Fully loaded Old Daka ready for your squad
  • Brom
    236 posts Member
    oTradeMark wrote: »

Sent request. My daka is 7* Gear 8 but her abilities aren't maxed. If she doesn't work let me know and I will get someone else to add you.

Thank you! I managed to 3* 7B, 7C and 7D. Thanks for promoting your daka btw. It really helped with 7D.
  • oTradeMark
    393 posts Member
    edited March 2016

Thank you! I managed to 3* 7B, 7C and 7D. Thanks for promoting your daka btw. It really helped with 7D.

Interesting, was she not 7* the whole time? I promoted her right after creating this thread as I already had the shards but if she wasn't 7* the whole time after you accepted my request the game must have a delay on the leader borrow system. Maybe it archives your heroes in the leader borrow system and only updates that data occasionally.
  • ubn87 wrote: »
    • Level 70
    • Dark Side 7-D Hard
    • 362-716-353
    • Old Daka

Kind of hard to help when you keep rejecting my ally request, lol!
  • Oootini
    636 posts Member
    Fair play to you guys for helping. May need your aid soon:)
    What area and mission do you need help with? Dark Side 7-D Hard
    What is your ally code? 758-165-234
    What type of character are you looking to borrow? Royal Guard or Darth Maul or GG
    What type of character are you looking to borrow? Royal Guard or Darth Maul or GG

sent request, I set my DS leader to RG. Maul & Grievous are kind of garbage at the moment but someone else might have a maxed one for you to borrow.
  • Love it. Great idea. I'd help in anyway I could. This is a good community gesture.
    What level are you? Level 70

sent request, I set my DS leader to RG. Maul & Grievous are kind of garbage at the moment but someone else might have a maxed one for you to borrow.

Thank you very much... But after about 20 times trying it, I couldn't get more than 2 stars... Maybe my team is not ready yet, or maybe instead of RG I need a more aggressive ally (GS?).

Should I remove you from ally list for giving this opportunity to someone else?
  • Brom
    236 posts Member
    edited March 2016

Thank you very much... But after about 20 times trying it, I couldn't get more than 2 stars... Maybe my team is not ready yet, or maybe instead of RG I need a more aggressive ally (GS?).

Maybe you can try borrowing his daka? I did that and 3* 7D hard when I was level 67.

screenshot your dark side roster and I will take a look.
  • Yendor
    261 posts Member
    @Bilbaomexico . I agree with Brom and TM. Lets take a look at your roster and we'll probably find Daka is a good fit to get you over the top. If not, I'm sure we can find someone that will get you 3*'s
  • Jabberwocky
    1809 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    @Yendor They can use mine, she's not quite maxxed abilities but close.
    PM me the ally codes and I'll add them, she's already set as leader in DS missions.
    2i6gthf.png

Edit: NVM, found their code in the thread and added him.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762