Daily Cheating

Jaggedfel181
253 posts Member
edited February 2022
Back again to bang the cheating drum. We are now 7 months from our original complaint of having a daily cheater in our arena shard, still no word from CG. As of now we have 4 people messaging LucifersDaddy, no response, as well as multiple tickets open with EA. We get the obligatory response from EA stating how seriously they take cheating and that the issue is being resolved. They then close the ticket and the cheater keeps climbing. We then reopen the ticket and the cycle continues. 7 months of this crap. I would post the details of the cheater but that just gets these things closed. He is climbing into the top 10 with Chimera against 7 star Executors every day.
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• I'll advocate here - maybe CG has looked jnto it and decided he isn't cheating.
    What's their record like in GAC?
  • In previous threads we have had people record their attempts of using his lineup against seven star Executors and it fails every time. He never looses and climbs every day. Believe me, he's cheating. His starting line up is Chimera, Scimitar, Slave1, Tie Advanced. If you think that can beat a seven star Executor then try it out in your arena and see what happens.
  • Same lineup also handled Negotiators and Malevolence before max Executors were a thing.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    sfwsedqkodns.jpeg
  • If they are cheating in fleet arena then I'd imagine that's also going to be the case in GAC. What's their record like?
  • Didn't you get the memo? They don't care about cheating. Even when they do they can't really stop it.
  • Opening EA tickets generally will not help your case.

Messaging @CG_LucifersDaddyMINI with all relevant information, including screenshots, is the only method currently in dealing with cheaters.
  • We've been messaging LucifersDaddy for 7 months, for reference please read above messages.
  • Whether it’s 7 months or 7 hours, it wouldn’t matter. You’re messaging the right person. That’s all you can do.

In any case, at least Thrawn is easy to beat in a Executor fleet shard
  • We've been messaging LucifersDaddy for 7 months, for reference please read above messages.

I think I read once that every time you send him a new message you get put in the back of the queue.
  • Whether it’s 7 months or 7 hours, it wouldn’t matter. You’re messaging the right person. That’s all you can do.

In any case, at least Thrawn is easy to beat in a Executor fleet shard

I realize we are doing all that we can do, that's the source of the frustration and the reason for the post. If we could do more believe me we would. CG says follow these steps to report cheating, players follow those steps, cheating continues. Frustration
  • Does the cheater in question spend money in game? If the answer is yes he will never get banned. If the answer is no than he would get banned immediately, just look at the people who get banned in gac for gaining high banners with f2p teams.
  • I seriously doubt this guy spends money, he gets crystals for free every day.
  • I also sent a message to declare a cheater and still no word. It was very evident they were cheating.
  • I feel you. There are two obvious cheaters in my fleet arena shard. One is using a level 83 6* Endurance with a 43k Geo Solder, 31k Sun Fac, and a 14k Slave I and the other is using a 6* Chimaera with TAx1, Ahsoka, and Anakin. Yet they're both beating 400k+ full 7* Chimaera and Malevolence fleets. Also the second one has the Sith Smiter title despite having only two relic characters.

It's been seven weeks since I reported both in game and a month since I messaged LucifersDaddy about one of them and yet there they are at the top of the board every single day.

You would think that since these people are obviously not spending money CG would care enough to ban them but I guess not.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    You have to be a paying customer and be affected. Then they will help you. FTP don’t have a voice.
    Buy a pouch of crystals then they will listen to you.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    If he has such a bad fleet he couldn’t possibly win without cheating then it should be an easy fleet to beat right?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Dianora
    116 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Gifafi wrote: »
    If he has such a bad fleet he couldn’t possibly win without cheating then it should be an easy fleet to beat right?

Those of us who don't cheat don't want to play with cheaters. Not surprised you can't understand that.
  • Lumiya
    1431 posts Member
    I understand the frustration.

Months and months ago I reportet a cheater who climbed through ranks of R8 and R9 GLs with a Geosquad. And those Geos at the time were not even fully reliced. He still climbs and even now his Geos are trash. Whenever I see and fight him with my Padme squad it takes at most 20 seconds until his squad is obliterated, but sure thing he still continues to this day.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Ban all Android devices!! Ban them I say!!!
    But seriously it’s funny how quick they ban people in this weak little forum chat for posting a picture or comment that hurts the feeling of the staff but can’t take that same swift action against someone costing them and others money.remember all the characters they use to release for android users and give a big middle finger to IOS users. I remember.
    Wonder if this is a secret handshake with Android 🤔
  • Update: He's still cheating
  • Update: He's still cheating

Update: They still don’t care.
  • Got some screenshots for yall today. I blocked all player info so please don't close this thread.r7m8vmd8bxm1.jpg
    ne60d0oz4ok8.jpg
    pp0miz6z9pv4.jpg
    untrskwjugxv.jpg
    18sqh9hy2d5z.jpg
  • One of these things is not like the others.
  • As soon as I saw that GAC would be the source I knew cheating would increase significantly and players seeing it would. Lucifer's Daddy needs more than just himself for this, he needs a full team (15-20?) to deal with these reports and deal with the cheaters.

At the least, CG needs to start reporting the number of cheaters they've permanently banned from the game on a monthly basis so we know they're putting a priority on players who are literally stealing crystals from other players.
  • This thread isnt about GAC
    hello
  • And cheating didnt increase it just moved from squad Arena to GAC
    hello
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    You have to be patient, OP
This discussion has been closed.