Omicron Ability Update: Embo

CHANGES MARKED IN GREEN

UNIT NAME: Embo
ALIGNMENT: Dark Side
CATEGORIES: Dark Side, Attacker, Leader, Bounty Hunter, Scoundrel
Deadly Bounty Hunter Attacker that consumes his Protection to boost his damage.

BASIC: Dismantling Shot

FINAL TEXT: Dispel all buffs and deal Physical damage to target enemy.

SPECIAL 1: Kyuzo War Helmet (Cooldown 3)

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy. This attack deals bonus damage equal to 35% of Embo's Max Protection. Then, Embo loses 50% Protection.

UNIQUE - Way of the Kyuzo

OLD FINAL TEXT: Embo can't be critically Hit. Embo also has +30% Offense when he has Protection and +30% Critical Chance when he has no Protection. When Embo receives damage from an enemy's attack, if he has no Protection, he gains Foresight for 2 turns.

NEW FINAL TEXT (OMICRON): Embo can't be critically hit. While Embo has Protection he gains +30% Offense, while Embo has no Protection he gains +30% Critical Chance. When Embo receives damage from an enemy's attack, if he has no Protection, he gains Foresight for 2 turns.

While in Territory Wars:
Bounty Hunter allies gain +40% Max Protection. At the end of Embo's turn, Bounty Hunter allies recover Protection equal to 25% of Embo's Max Protection, doubled for Embo. While Embo has Protection, all Bounty Hunter allies gain +30% Defense and 5% Turn Meter when a Bounty Hunter ally receives damage while debuffed.

LEADER - The Quiet Assassin
FINAL TEXT: All Bounty Hunters gain +50% Counter Chance and +50% Health Steal. When a Bounty Hunter ally scores a Critical Hit during their turn, they gain Offense Up for 1 turn. When Embo is in the Leader slot, and not the Ally slot, the following Contract is active:

Contract: Damage an enemy without buffs 15 times (Only Bounty Hunter allies can contribute to the Contract.)

Reward: All Bounty Hunter allies gain +50% Offense. When a Bounty Hunter ally uses a basic ability, they deal bonus damage equal to 7% of the target's Max Protection.
CONTRACT - Embo's Payout

FINAL TEXT: Whenever Embo receives Rewards from a Contract, he also gains the following Payout. (Contracts are granted by certain Bounty Hunter Leader Abilities.)

Payout: Embo takes a bonus turn after scoring a Critical Hit. Embo can't take consecutive bonus turns. Embo gains a new Special ability "Elusive Strikes".

Elusive Strikes: Deal Physical damage and recover Protection equal to the damage dealt. This attack ignores Protection.

Replies

• Another bounty hunter omni? Someone over there loves bounty hunters.
  • Overall, I would say its a pretty solid omicron. Definitely good for helping teams survive a bit longer.
  • HK22 wrote: »
    Overall, I would say its a pretty solid omicron. Definitely good for helping teams survive a bit longer.

So would a new BH tank. Like a certain wookie…wonder who that could be…
  • HK22 wrote: »
    Overall, I would say its a pretty solid omicron. Definitely good for helping teams survive a bit longer.

Since many people use CLS or troopers to take down stacked BH teams it would seem the omi is targeted at those counters. We’ll see if it works.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Another bounty hunter omni? Someone over there loves bounty hunters.

One of the best factions in the game imo
  • Ultra wrote: »

Which is why they dont need another Omni when other factions could use it more. (NS, Tuskens, Jawas, OR, Etc etc..)
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

Which is why they dont need another Omni when other factions could use it more. (NS, Tuskens, Jawas, OR, Etc etc..)

I don't disagree with you. Besides the ones you named, Rogue One could definitely use some love alongside non-Sep droids.
  • While Embo has Protection, all Bounty Hunter allies gain +30% Defense and 5% Turn Meter when a Bounty Hunter ally receives damage while debuffed.

Is that +30% defense stacking or is it a static 30% only in place while Embo has protection and only the TM is affected by attacks?
  • sountyb wrote: »
    HK22 wrote: »

You mean. Black Krrsantan. I’ll bet you need BFSoJ and Frennic for him
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Ultra wrote: »

SOON

i like how they are focused on GL prereqs toons, so eventually, they'll get to other factions that are required

Also, its nice to have your existing investment at high relics get super useful without investing further than an omicron
  • So, this is essentially Boba Fatt's 4th omicron.

You mean. Black Krrsantan. I’ll bet you need BFSoJ and Frennic for him

TV’s Frennic
    DarthNoscoper#6969
  • Where is the Lord Vader buff. It's been 1.5 months already and still no buff announced. Especially after the lead fix Lord Vader can be beaten by Sith Trio, BFSoJ not just in TW and much more
  • Why is this not in the Dev announcements/News?

These generally arent in there, usually when the actual update post to say whats being added do they say it. My theory is that this was posted early on accident and they just left it. Normally it comes online with a new character thus far
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Why is this not in the Dev announcements/News?

I'm guessing we are getting a content update today and it'll be included in that
  • Why is this not in the Dev announcements/News?

Maybe a mod can help you
    hello

Another Taunt for BH would be awesome! Only a few Hunter are really interchangeable with scoundrels. For Contracts or TM reasons, but I love where both factions are heading. Just need one more taunt for Hunters, maybe even a pre taunt.