Solicitation for Topics of Interest

Replies

• Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Is this thread going to bear any more fruit or is it as dead as the Officer tools thread? Oh, I forgot, it got moved to discord, silly me. Sure wish CG had some sort of place to interact with the community, perhaps like a forum of some kind...dunno, just spitballing here.
    Post edited by Iy4oy4s on
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Is this thread going to bear any more fruit or is it as dead as the Officer tools thread? Oh, I forgot, it got moved to discord, silly me. Sure wish CG had some sort of place to interact with the community, perhaps like a forum of some kind...dunno, just spitballing here.

UdalCuain's forum FAQ is a much better resource than either of those threads or anything CG has provided for that matter.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Is this thread going to bear any more fruit or is it as dead as the Officer tools thread? Oh, I forgot, it got moved to discord, silly me. Sure wish CG had some sort of place to interact with the community

So...discord?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Jakdnels wrote: »

UdalCuain's forum FAQ is a much better resource than either of those threads or anything CG has provided for that matter.

The FAQ is great but fulfills a different purpose so no idea why you'd compare them.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Jakdnels wrote: »

The FAQ is great but fulfills a different purpose so no idea why you'd compare them.

What is your interpretation of the purpose of this thread?
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    edited February 2022

Did this thread ever bear fruits? I can't remember of any...
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    Maybe Doja or Crumb will read this post. I would really like to have a way to see how many turns SLKR remains in his ultimate. Sometimes I forgot if I can collect more siphons or if I have to stack them because after that turn he leaves the ultimate and drops to half of the siphons.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Is this thread going to bear any more fruit or is it as dead as the Officer tools thread? Oh, I forgot, it got moved to discord, silly me. Sure wish CG had some sort of place to interact with the community

So...discord?

Darn it, I opened the door and you walked in. Would be disappointed if you didn’t. Well played.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

So...discord?

Darn it, I opened the door and you walked in. Would be disappointed if you didn’t. Well played.

the-big-lebowski-the-stranger.gif
  • Maybe move the cap ship events all to the journey guide. No reason players should have to wait at this point to get executrix or home one
  • Maybe move the cap ship events all to the journey guide. No reason players should have to wait at this point to get executrix or home one

But then those of us whom have them already lose out on shard store credits
  • My list of topic of interest:
    - Fix the bugs
    - Squadron tabs for fleets
    - Implement missing gear economy changes that were announced a while a go
    - Make fun conquests again
    - Stop releasing and nerfing without compensating investments made (such a lack of respect)

Do that. Do it well. That would be awesome.
  • Oink
    19 posts Member
    Please help the tuskans. I would like to hear why we have not had 5 in the team . especially now with the book of boba fet there are 2 great choices to make characters.
    I would also like to hear and discuss about an old republic GL. So many great options. Could do 2.
  • I want to see which mods have speed secondary in the mod store without clicking each.

• how to get the achievement "the strength is very intense in you"? Because I've been trying to achieve it for years, and I don't.
  • 69yl3fd3b048.jpeg
    This should be a button to Territory Wars
  • 69yl3fd3b048.jpeg

This is a perfect example how they "listen" to our feedback :(
  • Can I ask a daft question? Why did you take Deadly Momentum disk out of CONquest, rebrand it Deadly Catalyst then stick it behind a £25.99 paywall? You might as well call it PayToWinQuest.
  • zatho wrote: »
    69yl3fd3b048.jpeg

This is a perfect example how they "listen" to our feedback :(

they might do that if you could buy a territory war pass
    hello
  • When is Conquest 14? Would it be possible to put it in the monthly Calendar?
  • so467ilduy06.jpg
    They really should add this to the TW button.
  • I may have missed it, but was anything suggested in this thread actually treated as a topic of interest and discussed by CG or was it just a lame duck from day 1?
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Are there plans to make CT3 of S&S accessible?
  • There were until it was beaten today
    hello
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    GerTarrant wrote: »
    I may have missed it, but was anything suggested in this thread actually treated as a topic of interest and discussed by CG or was it just a lame duck from day 1?

It was always useless. I suspect that it's meant to be just a distraction.
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    GerTarrant wrote: »
    I may have missed it, but was anything suggested in this thread actually treated as a topic of interest and discussed by CG or was it just a lame duck from day 1?

I asked for Inquisitors here some years ago, when @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI was still communicating with us on forums and not just giving technical replies. But I don't know if this had any impact on the fact that now they introduced some finally.
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    zatho wrote: »
    I wonder why none of the Inquisitors made it into the game. I would like the Grand Inquisitor or any of the brothers/sisters
    Do you think we could ever get a Inquisitor, I have been playing for a while and I think it would be nice to add an Inquisitor branch with Grand Inquisitor (lead/support), Second Sister (attacker), Eighth Brother (attacker), Fifth Brother (tank), Seventh Sister (support). Where there is a raid to get one of them, and a journey guild for Grand Inquisitor. Or something like this.
    This is coming from a kids perspective, I have read/seen everything about Star Wars. I know a lot of people don't care, but I have been hoping for a long time to see Inquisitors in SWGOH. I know there could be legal trouble, but there wont be any from me.
    If you could just consider putting in these characters, I think it would make the game more interesting and fun.

I personally would really like to see the Inquisitors make their way into the game. While I don't know if that will ever happen, we can always keep signaling our interest and hope for the best!

Ah it was only a year ago
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    I wonder if this game is an open beta. It seems like the team waits for stuff to be released before they investigate balance issues or possible bugs and wrong feat descriptions
  • @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI

Any chance of dealing with “help” like this from EA support

Md (09/03/2022, 14:42:53): Thank you for contacting EA HELP, my name is Md, may I start with your first name please?
    Damien (09/03/2022, 14:42:59): It’s damien
    Md (09/03/2022, 14:43:25): Hi damien! Nice to have you here, how may I assist you today ?
    Damien (09/03/2022, 14:46:29): I raised an issue on 02/03/2022 in regards to the in game store being rearranged due to an update which cost me 1600 crystals. A very unhelpful agent would only offer me a refund of 320 crystals. An update to the official forums from CH_doja_fett has since stated that crystals on these purchases on 02/03/2022 should be fully refunded so I am owed 1280 crystals. I raised another ticket for this but have so far been passed to 5 different agents who keep asking the same questions after I have provided the info. I am now getting very frustrated with this and would like a resolution and my additional crystals returning
    Md (09/03/2022, 14:47:55): No worries I will definitely try to help you as you are claiming that you have not revived the full amount of crystal .
    Md (09/03/2022, 14:48:01): Could you please confirm me the email linked with the account first ?
    Damien (09/03/2022, 14:48:40): Daimoisgod@googlemail.com
    Md (09/03/2022, 14:49:11): Thanks.
    Md (09/03/2022, 14:49:21): Please allow me a moment to check the previous cases.
    Md (09/03/2022, 14:50:17): I have sent a verification email, please check if you have received an email with the subject line "Verify ownership of your EA Account" in your inbox or spam inbox.
    Damien (09/03/2022, 14:50:51): I have. Verification number is 208232
    Md (09/03/2022, 14:51:20): Thanks.
    Md (09/03/2022, 14:52:52): I have read your first chat and found that our agent clearly inform you that we can grant 320 as goodwill grant and you agree for it.
    Damien (09/03/2022, 14:54:55): Put that was before we were informed a full refund was available. As you can see from the chat I reluctantly accepted but was not happy especially as it has since come to light that the full amount should have been returned which the agent refused to do
    Damien (09/03/2022, 14:56:31): I have the full transcript from the agent where they refused
    Md (09/03/2022, 14:56:34): Yeah! I have checked that they consult this case with the specialize and they informed that this was the max number we can grant.
    Damien (09/03/2022, 14:58:20): No it isn’t as CG_doja_fett from the official forums has since stated that the full amount should be refunded as you can see from the screenshot I have attached on case 105539212
    Damien (09/03/2022, 14:59:30): I also believe that this being the 7th person I have had to try to deal with to get this resolved is incredibly bad customer service
    Md (09/03/2022, 15:02:25): I have checked this with the team and found the same the we can not grant full crystal in this case.
    Damien (09/03/2022, 15:04:02): I am going to raise this directly with doja_fett as it is a lie and incredibly bad customer service from EA. This has also persuaded me to no longer invest in this game and I will strictly be a free to play person from now on
This discussion has been closed.