Star Wars wildlife show

Nauros
5429 posts Member
Hi all,
I just came across a petition for a "documentary" show about Star Wars wildlife, and I think it's an awesome idea. Not sure if there is any chance of influencing Disney, but if it gets enough signatures, they might at least notice.
Link to the petition: https://chng.it/vLd4CcMRgP

Replies

• “If you think a taun taun smelled bad on the outside, wait until you get to smell a taun taun’s inside!”
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Would watch. Plus, I wouldn’t have to hear about global warming threatening the habitat of Alderannean species
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Would watch. Plus, I wouldn’t have to hear about global warming threatening the habitat of Alderannean species

No, but you would get to see all the ecological consequences of Mando killing that krayt dragon. An apex predator of that size has to shape the ecosystem around itself.
  • If they can get Attenborough in to narrate then it sounds like dreamy Sunday afternoon telly.
    797-722-718
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    This sounds interesting, and I would watch. It would be interesting to hear how the ecosystem of Jakku had adapted in the aftermath of the Battle of Jakku (like what the steelpeckers ate prior to the Battle, etc.)
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • id watch it but lol petitions
    hello