Gac bug

Adanedhel
3 posts Member
edited March 2022
my rival scored 525 points in a territory his first fight was against lv and he got 71 the following I did not see but in that territory he got an average of 71.33 banners in the other 3 fights 4f1bfnwj7tor.jpg
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Can you screenshot the rest of your zones? Did you forget to set a team?
  • The number of banners in your first shot are green, so the number is changing, or has just changed in the last second. Are you sure this isn't after another attack in another area? 1744 total is not beyond reach with really good efficiency.
  • You should be able to confirm in the swgoh.gg history at the end of the week in any case.
  • There’s some talk on the Events server of a random 10 Banners. Probably from doing / doing and losing a first Fleet attempt in addition to a first total one.
  • If the 525 are from that territory, he had not thrown anything else
  • Ragnarok_COTF
    1771 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    There’s some talk on the Events server of a random 10 Banners. Probably from doing / doing and losing a first Fleet attempt in addition to a first total one.

My opponent also got a mystery +10 banners from a failed fleet attempt.
  • oa5t3hxj2wks.jpg
    in addition to the 71 with lv
  • Jefferx
    361 posts Member
    I confirm there’s other reports for this…..
  • Uh oh... another aborted GAC incoming...

I noticed also that my opponent was awarded too many banners midway through his attack. He had already cleared 1 zone, then he scored 139 banners across the next 2 squads (not fleets), which of course is impossible.
  • I had an opponent get 76 vs my Iden team in rear tile
  • This happened to me as well. 80 banners vs Malevelonce. 80 is above the max banners I believe. Unless you had an extra 10 on top of a 70 possibly.
  • Ripperpa
    298 posts Member
    Ridiculous
  • I had this too. My opponent scored 10 banners from a lost battle near the end of gac. It was the fourth attempt on that team (characters, not ships). I then attempted a fourth attempt on his last team (both in the front wall), and got awarded 10 banners as well. It was not listed; It just said defeat. Then, my score increased by 10. No idea how much of this is relevant, but hopefully it’s helpful somehow.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Since it looks like multiple confirmed reports of this, you can post on Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>