Indifferent support :(( No reward for TW 02/15/2022

I'm just shocked by your indifference!!!
We have a war in our country and you can't solve a simple question for a month. Even if they had already refused the decision, it would have been more honest

I created a post on 2022-02-15 https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/No-rewards-for-TW/m-p/11310663/highlight/false#M10907
They did not even answer him - it would be better if they simply refused.
How to get money from card so it's fast :) but how to solve the problem, then there is no one

Replies

• UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    You are posting on Technical Issues. Bug Reports may have been a better place.

Go to your settings in-game, then help. You want to select "missing content" from the drop down menu and put a proper support ticket in. Edit: Turns out you've already done that. Try it again and if support still fail put in a Bug Report.
  • UdalCuain wrote: »
    You are posting on Technical Issues. Bug Reports may have been a better place.

Go to your settings in-game, then help. You want to select "missing content" from the drop down menu and put a proper support ticket in. Edit: Turns out you've already done that. Try it again and if support still fail put in a Bug Report.

Thanks, I'll try. in Ukraine now there are problems with the Internet.
  • The EA reaction sucks. They ignore the player's problem for a month and a half. They don’t decide, they can’t even comment :) Vibimo quickly, they are only ready to write off money from my card :) It’s a shame for EA in my country there has been a war all this time (Ukraine) and EA representatives can’t even answer :)
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Try posting in the bugs and issues section on Answers HQ and see if you can get a response.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    Try posting in the bugs and issues section on Answers HQ and see if you can get a response.

tnx i`ll try
  • harvestmouse
    890 posts Member
    edited April 2022
    The in game support? It's horrendous. I've used it 4 times and each time I've been extremely unhappy with the outcome.

As I understand it, it's a generic EA support that don't know or are willing to understand SWGOH problems.

Also it's based in India I think. And although their English is very good, it's not native and they don't really understand SWGOH lingo. This make rephrasing extremely difficult.

All I know is unless totally desperate, I'd never use that support again. It's beyond terrible.
  • All I know is unless totally desperate, I'd never use that support again. It's beyond terrible.

WAI then
  • Qnemes
    1 posts Member
    Just compensate him equivalent amount for that level, what's the problem? It's your fault that you responding that long and lost his logs.
  • This is very unfair to him. This guy is from Ukraine and deserves to receive his award. What is the problem in helping a player who has been playing SWGOH for many years?
  • EviLDantes
    31 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    just so you know how you might be treated too :)
    At first you will be ignored for more than two months :)
    Then they will say that they can no longer see the logs
    And since there is a chance that you are lying - then go suck :)
    Personally, I won't pay EA a dime again.
    просто чтоб вы знали как к вам тоже могут отнестись :)
    Сначала вас будут игнорировать более двух месяцев :)
    Потом скажут что уже не могут посмотреть логи
    А так как есть шанс что вы пи#дите - то идите на#уй
    Лично я больше не заплачу ЕА ни копейки
    ewjr3b8zr7zv.png
    Greetings, peaceful sky to you Standard smile

In topic https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/No-rewards-for-TW/m-p/11446557 I'm waiting for a response from Monday 25 April 2022

I'll quote here:

@EA_HighCommandWhat do you mean sorry?!?!?!
    I created an appeal the next day!!! You ignored me for two months!! (look at the first link) I reminded several times, wrote to the moderators and that's all while there is a war in my country!!!! In Ukraine. And now you write excuse???? Are you crazy?
    These were the prizes for winning the first level 430kk + guild and I demand compensation!

What do you mean you can't check the logs? Raise the archive! It's not my fault that you've been ignoring a player for two months! Or take my word for it, or do you need 49 players from the guild to confirm my words ?!

I also wrote a private message https://answers.ea.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/outbox/notes-view-mode/single/note-id/437503 ‎2022-04-23 07:31 PM it has not been read yet.
    caj09hyjgb2b.png
    Hi and sorry for the delayed response, I was out of the office for a couple of days and didn't mean to ignore you or your message.

I and EA_Gunner only monitor and review the bug report section of the forum, all other sections are handled by our Community team members. We are also not responsible for a compensation of any kind, that is a task for our Customer Support or our studio if it is provided to a number of players (or a large number of players for that matter). As I said I would have been more than happy to provide you the correct rewards for participating in the TW with your guild if I was able to verify that you a) participated and b) didn't receive the rewards as expected. Since I am unable to do so, there is, unfortunately, nothing I can do for you, sorry.

Regards,

EA_HighCommand
    o6dzihk4v72a.png
    I wrote a support ticket the next day! This is not my fault! This support has ignored me for over two months! And I explained to you that in my country Ukraine there is a war!!!! Therefore, I did not have the opportunity to remind myself every day. I used to buy EA games and donate to the game, but after this answer, I won't do it anymore. By your answer you called me a liar???? For five years I have not asked for anything and have not complained about anything, and now after two months of ignoring you, you call me a liar?!?!?! Yes, you are crazy! I understand that the loss of my money for EA means absolutely nothing, so I will cover this situation in all social networks and tell how you feel about the players and why you can’t be paid and how you call your players liars, with all the dates and screenshots! I sent you a screenshot, check the date.

Я нарисал обращение в поддержку на следующий день! По этому это не моя вина! Это служба поддержки игнорировала меня более двух месяцев! И я вам обьяснял что в моей стране Украине идет война!!!! По этому я не имел возможности напоминать о себе каждый день. Раньше я покупал игры ЕА и донатил в игру, но после такого ответа я больше не буду этого делать. Своим ответом вы назвали меня лжецом ???? Я за пять лет ничего не просил и ни на что не жаловался а теперь вы позле двух месяцев игнорирования называете меня лжецом ?!?!?! Да вы охуели! Я понмаю что потеря моих денег для ЕА ровным счетом ничего не значит, по этому я буду освещать эту ситуацию во всех соцсетях и рассказывать как вы относитесь к игрокам и почему вам нельзя платить и как вы своих игроков называете лжецами, со всеми датами и скриншотами! Я выслал вам скрин проверьте дату.

• Тунеядцы
  • звездец