1068 posts Member
    Magruffin wrote: »
    wildnz wrote: »
    So far FO Tie E is about the same for me off a very small sample

320 for 9
    320 for 10
    320 for 10

960 for 29 = 3.02%

the first order tie tank is already avail for galactic chase? I've logged in several times today and haven't seen it?

It won’t start till your daily reset.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • StarSon wrote: »
    Magruffin wrote: »
    wildnz wrote: »
    So far FO Tie E is about the same for me off a very small sample

320 for 9
    320 for 10
    320 for 10

960 for 29 = 3.02%

the first order tie tank is already avail for galactic chase? I've logged in several times today and haven't seen it?

It starts at daily reset, so people with later time zones will have it already.

Thanks!
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Update: No update on this coming today, looks like tomorrow

I'll reopen the thread

Any update on this? Just curious if we should expect closer to 3%
  • Xcien wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    is a 5 star really that important

Yes. The stat boosts do make a difference, especially with tanks who are supposed to soak up damage

so 5 star is important but its terrible at 7 star ok

I don’t see how you came to that conclusion. How is it terrible at 7 stars?

thats what ive heard
    hello
  • 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Xcien wrote: »

Yes. The stat boosts do make a difference, especially with tanks who are supposed to soak up damage

thats what ive heard

Source?
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI so no updates on this?…ok cool. Tell the devs we appreciate the secrecy and unannounced nerf to the galactic chase drop rates. We love spending more crystals and arbitrary changes with zero notice. That’s sarcasm by the way.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Ultra wrote: »

I'll reopen the thread

No update today from CG today either

But the player data has enough data points for us to know what to expect
  • Fair enough. Thanks Ultra

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member

I'll reopen the thread

It says tomorrow. And if there is no update tomorrow, just read it again. This is the CG way.
  • GaCvet
    77 posts Member

I'll reopen the thread

So again, we shouldn't expect an answer from either of the community managers?
  • expecting an answer from shady ole cg is setting yourself of to fail. for almost 6years they have been playing con games and people still give cg a benefit of the doubt lol. they dont have to give you answers because we it doesnt affect there business model. wish they would act like professionals for once.
  • If they're going by the most recent screwups, they either
    A)won't address it
    B) give a 2 line response before they leave for the weekend at end od today basically saying we're sol

Between the added shipment buttons and this, I honestly think it's on purpose. Probably in response to a majority of us seeing higher crystal income since the switch from SA. Given the amount of silence from them regarding both, it'll be right in line with their response to every other negative change they've made lately.
  • Xcien wrote: »
    Xcien wrote: »

thats what ive heard

Source?

People saying it?

maybe ahnald too but i dont remember for sure
    hello
  • delete
    hello
  • GaCvet wrote: »

I'll reopen the thread

So again, we shouldn't expect an answer from either of the community managers?

Who? I'm not familiar with anyone employed by CG serving this role.
  • I've been poking around about the drop rates and I'm looking into it. I likely won't have much more on this until next week, so please bear w me!
  • ThJ
    1 posts Member
    About 3% for me too
  • I've been poking around about the drop rates and I'm looking into it. I likely won't have much more on this until next week, so please bear w me!

I like when this Doja fella posts on the forums. He should do it more often :)

I agree! It’s nice to be informed on things
  • Jed_Eye
    171 posts Member
    I've been poking around about the drop rates and I'm looking into it. I likely won't have much more on this until next week, so please bear w me!

Now we just need him to actually provide info.....
  • Jakdnels
    786 posts Member
    I've been poking around about the drop rates and I'm looking into it. I likely won't have much more on this until next week, so please bear w me!

Thanks. Maybe if possible can we get attention to issues when they're still relevant in the future?
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member

Any update on this?
  • I'm sure they'll let us know as soon as the event is over and tons of players have spent 700c/day on the cantina table to fall significantly short of a 5* ship when such farming would have gotten us to 5* in the past.

CG's make good: "Hiya holotable heroes! We understand several players are upset about the changes to the drop rates. While we monitor this situation, we'll be extending the duration that the TIE enchilada packs are offered!"
  • Jed_Eye wrote: »

Now we just need him to actually provide info.....

I agree. Baby steps. At this point, any response feels like an improvement.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator

Any update on this?

Probably by end of week
  • Ultra wrote: »

Any update on this?

Probably by end of week

Cool, so after the galactic chases are both over and players have spent crystals getting 25% less than what they should have. That’s cool.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator

Any update on this?

Probably by end of week

Cool, so after the galactic chases are both over and players have spent crystals getting 25% less than what they should have. That’s cool.

I mean, if they say the new drop rate is 3% it doesn't make a difference

if they say drop rate is 4% it doesn't make a difference

if they say the drop rate was unintentionally 3%, they should compensate for it, so it doesn't make a difference

Knowing today, or by Friday, doesn't make a difference on the chase farm itself
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member

Any update on this?

Probably by end of week

if they say the drop rate was unintentionally 3%, they should compensate for it, so it doesn't make a difference

Heres how I see it. If the drop rate wasn't changed, which we all clearly know it was changed, then he should be able to get an answer in 10 mins. Since it was changed, now they have to have meetings about how they are going to fix this problem.

It is a problem if the drop rate was changed to 3% without notice. Sure CG can change drop rates for stuff with crystals, but its pretty scummy to do so after they have established a precedent for Chases. Ye ol bait and switch. Especially since the FO ship is being hyped up so much because of the EXE counter (which most likely will get nerfed AFTER everyone spends crystals and money to get it).
  • TargetEadu
    1513 posts Member

Any update on this?

Probably by end of week

“Should” is always a fun word. Because I no longer trust CG to actually compensate for things like this.

And it can make a difference, because if you’re shooting for 5* you still need to spend a lot of crystals to get there. If they decide to compensate us with an extra day or two of Chases, or a deposit of 30 Shards, or even just extra crystals - that can drastically change farming plans.

Plus, you know, finding out if CG actually made a mistake or just decided that we could afford to be squeezed a bit tighter.
This discussion has been closed.