Help with a cheater in fleet arena

Sloan
5 posts Member
edited March 2022
I've been getting knocked down at payout in fleet arena for months by a cheater and have lost thousands of crystals because of it. I sent a message to LD almost 3 weeks ago and my shard has still been getting plagued by this cheater. Please give this some visibility so it can be resolved, it sucks to grind so I can climb then have the reward stolen from me like this.

Here's the fleet they've been using to know me down right at my payout and some pics to show they're not just swapping better stuff in after payout for other people to climb. I can beat their fleet on auto and only one of their ships gets a turn before they're defeated

wacz845pjc8y.png

uv2jmtl10foc.png

3mz95b4ul4az.png

omjfra0xwk6f.png

7xscwwif12m6.png

Here are the pictures of my fleet that they've been knocking down

arsel9qnc741.png

31nz9egj0iho.png

edufqi4ol9hf.png

0gkyl6fcok1a.png

m5elrvbxh3oc.png

I also have relic 5 cody and rex with 7 star ships in my reinforcements, but I figured this was enough to prove my point. Please help me out here CG

Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Sorry just realized I had a mistake. I meant Clone sergeant not Cody at the end
  • You’re going to want to edit out that top screenshot. They’ll delete your post and warn you
  • Nothing will be done. I'm in the same spot, where someone climbs to the top spots with a fleet full of low gear pilots and a weird composition (Chimaera, Ghost, Phantom II and Slave I) despite being full of Malevolence, Negotiator and some Executors fleets with r5+ pilots.

I reported the person in the game about 2 months ago, sent a message to LD a month ago and nothing. There he is still. I guess I'll just take the easy wins, but I feel bad for the people that lose crystals to this cheater.

By the way, mods don't like people posting screenshots with other player's username in it. Remove the first pic and replace with a "censored" version.
  • You’re going to want to edit out that top screenshot. They’ll delete your post and warn you

Removed it, thanks for the heads up
  • You will need to pm @CG_LucifersDaddyMINI with any screenshots and other relevant information regarding the potential cheater in question.
  • You will need to pm @CG_LucifersDaddyMINI with any screenshots and other relevant information regarding the potential cheater in question.

I did that a few weeks back and believe I have all the info needed (ally code and everything else) and haven't heard back. I was told in the events discord by Doja that it'd be a good idea to make a post about it
  • I'll second this post. I am in this shard and am constantly getting sniped by the cheater. This has been going on for months and I would love to see something get done about it.
  • WilhelmScream
    2 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    You will need to pm @CG_LucifersDaddyMINI with any screenshots and other relevant information regarding the potential cheater in question.
    LD has done nothing about the easily identifiable cheaters I've sent. I am pretty sure he gave up.

Like this guy:
    ymx7aax75yxt.png
  • It’s almost as if CG doesn’t understand the importance of consumer confidence.
  • Or this one a7kj0dtwihws.jpeg
  • Lumiya
    1435 posts Member
    Those are not cheaters, they just have a better gaming chair...
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    PM @CG_LucifersDaddyMINI and then go about your day, knowing that nothing will ever happen, and this cheater will continue to take first whilst cheating. Because CG just doesn't care about cheating or the integrity of their game.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    StarSon wrote: »
    PM @CG_LucifersDaddyMINI and then go about your day, knowing that nothing will ever happen, and this cheater will continue to take first whilst cheating. Because CG just doesn't care about cheating or the integrity of their game.

It would be nice if people like OP would come back and inform the player base if xyz got banned or not, since CG can't state that information

I did try to look up OP's cheater on swgoh.gg and I found his guild, but the screenshot is probably old or something because .gg doesn't have that player listed in that guild or skill rating
  • Most guilds will kick a cheater as they don't want to be associated with them.

CG on the other hand......
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

It would be nice if people like OP would come back and inform the player base if xyz got banned or not, since CG can't state that information

I did try to look up OP's cheater on swgoh.gg and I found his guild, but the screenshot is probably old or something because .gg doesn't have that player listed in that guild or skill rating

Agree. Though in this specific case, OP already said it's been weeks since the report to Lucifer, and no ban has taken place.
  • They have no problem with cheaters, but nice try to help them identify.
  • Sloan
    5 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    PM

Nothing has happened yet. I was just knocked down right before my payout today by them again and am still losing out on crystals because of this
  • Ultra wrote: »

They never get banned so you will never see a post stating that from the OP. We have the same thing in my fleet shard, every person has reported the person numerous times both in game and to Lucifer. Nothing. We have video of their fleet being beaten on full auto in 10 seconds or less, they cant even take a turn.

I will however volunteer if CG wants to hire me part time to investigate cheaters @CG_SBCrumb_MINI @CG_SBCrumb_MINI @CG_LucifersDaddyMINI

It's pretty easy now that swgoh gg pretty much has every player in their database. These fleet cheaters do the same thing during GAC which you can easily tell from GAC history and what they beat. Should be easy to ban them with this data.
  • Ultra wrote: »

It would be nice if CG would send a message even acknowledging that they have received your message and ‘are looking into it’. Even though we know they are not.
  • TheDude420 wrote: »
    It’s almost as if CG doesn’t understand the importance of consumer confidence.

Their consumers (i.e. whales) seem pretty confident to me. I don't understand why. But they do :shrug:
  • I reported a blatant cheater 2 weeks ago via the DM to CG but no response or action and the cheater is still very active climbing to top of squad/fleet shards every day. He's running a g9 mixed synergy team no zetas beating full relic teams. Even has the pit raid title which would be impossible with the roster. So this guy isn't even hiding it and yet can do what he wants untouched. If/when he makes to L85 will no doubt create havoc in GAC.
  • We reported someone late last year. DM to LD and in game. No acknowledgement, still cheating. Just looked up his GAC, apparently Mace can one shot Executor fleet without losing any ships. Who knew.....

I am starting to think LD doesn't even exist.
  • I also DMed Lucifer about 6 months ago, with a very obvious case, and nothing seems to have happened. No reply to me, and the guy is still active and cheating.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Willmo18 wrote: »
    0rhagsdwhlqn.png
    Help is on the way, hopefully they have their own laptop

So they only look for cheaters in the summer?

laptop outlet taken up by a space heater in the winter

They should really invest in a power strip