• PumaK
    301 posts Member
    Still missing the half phase 1, still missing announcement of next phase
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    Daimoisgod wrote: »
    @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI

Any chance of dealing with “help” like this from EA support

Md (09/03/2022, 14:42:53): Thank you for contacting EA HELP, my name is Md, may I start with your first name please?
    Damien (09/03/2022, 14:42:59): It’s damien
    Md (09/03/2022, 14:43:25): Hi damien! Nice to have you here, how may I assist you today ?
    Damien (09/03/2022, 14:46:29): I raised an issue on 02/03/2022 in regards to the in game store being rearranged due to an update which cost me 1600 crystals. A very unhelpful agent would only offer me a refund of 320 crystals. An update to the official forums from CH_doja_fett has since stated that crystals on these purchases on 02/03/2022 should be fully refunded so I am owed 1280 crystals. I raised another ticket for this but have so far been passed to 5 different agents who keep asking the same questions after I have provided the info. I am now getting very frustrated with this and would like a resolution and my additional crystals returning
    Md (09/03/2022, 14:47:55): No worries I will definitely try to help you as you are claiming that you have not revived the full amount of crystal .
    Md (09/03/2022, 14:48:01): Could you please confirm me the email linked with the account first ?
    Damien (09/03/2022, 14:48:40): Daimoisgod@googlemail.com
    Md (09/03/2022, 14:49:11): Thanks.
    Md (09/03/2022, 14:49:21): Please allow me a moment to check the previous cases.
    Md (09/03/2022, 14:50:17): I have sent a verification email, please check if you have received an email with the subject line "Verify ownership of your EA Account" in your inbox or spam inbox.
    Damien (09/03/2022, 14:50:51): I have. Verification number is 208232
    Md (09/03/2022, 14:51:20): Thanks.
    Md (09/03/2022, 14:52:52): I have read your first chat and found that our agent clearly inform you that we can grant 320 as goodwill grant and you agree for it.
    Damien (09/03/2022, 14:54:55): Put that was before we were informed a full refund was available. As you can see from the chat I reluctantly accepted but was not happy especially as it has since come to light that the full amount should have been returned which the agent refused to do
    Damien (09/03/2022, 14:56:31): I have the full transcript from the agent where they refused
    Md (09/03/2022, 14:56:34): Yeah! I have checked that they consult this case with the specialize and they informed that this was the max number we can grant.
    Damien (09/03/2022, 14:58:20): No it isn’t as CG_doja_fett from the official forums has since stated that the full amount should be refunded as you can see from the screenshot I have attached on case 105539212
    Damien (09/03/2022, 14:59:30): I also believe that this being the 7th person I have had to try to deal with to get this resolved is incredibly bad customer service
    Md (09/03/2022, 15:02:25): I have checked this with the team and found the same the we can not grant full crystal in this case.
    Damien (09/03/2022, 15:04:02): I am going to raise this directly with doja_fett as it is a lie and incredibly bad customer service from EA. This has also persuaded me to no longer invest in this game and I will strictly be a free to play person from now on

EA has the worst customer service I have ever encountered. Every time I have an issue, I get passed off, referred somewhere else until I get frustrated and give up, just like this.
    684tx5.jpg
  • Waiting for the Havoc Marauder to be added, with Hunter, Tech and Wrecker as Required Characters
  • @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI
    I would like to know why the contents of T4 hard crate are so bad? It takes another 135 key cards after obtaining T3 yet the rewards are almost identical apart from a handful of extra mod pieces. Can't you ask the devs to spread some of the later rewards out to make this crate less terrible?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Did they completely give up on the official forums? One would expect the Mace rework to appear here soon after it was shown in those videos.
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Nauros wrote: »
    Did they completely give up on the official forums? One would expect the Mace rework to appear here soon after it was shown in those videos.
    i guess, Doja got a penatly for his last message that refered to user posts:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/2342841#Comment_2342841
  • zatho wrote: »
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/2342841#Comment_2342841

source?
    hello
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    zatho wrote: »

source?

No source, that is why it is a guess and no fact. However he promised us an update on this issue alsmost two weeks ago, saying "until the next week". Asking about the drop rates can't take that long to find out. Except their internal communication is as bad as their external.
  • zatho wrote: »
    zatho wrote: »

source?

No source, that is why it is a guess and no fact. However he promised us an update on this issue alsmost two weeks ago, saying "until the next week". Asking about the drop rates can't take that long to find out. Except their internal communication is as bad as their external.

the way you phrased it didnt sound like you were making a guess

i am bad with punctuation but i think that comma is the problem
    hello
  • How about quality of life improvements as a topic of discussion? I have 2.
    1. Always keep TW and TB icons on the event list to the right at the Home Screen. Don’t push them off for other events.
    2. Create a sandbox mode for omicrons. If you want plastic buy them home are they supposed to test the ones for TW or TB?
  • How about the ability to sell excess gear? I started a discussion in feedback home -> gear and UI on selling excess gear to explore options for trade in value or an exchange system
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    How about the ability to sell excess gear? I started a discussion in feedback home -> gear and UI on selling excess gear to explore options for trade in value or an exchange system

You can scrap excess gear for relic materials at the scavenger
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    How about the ability to sell excess gear? I started a discussion in feedback home -> gear and UI on selling excess gear to explore options for trade in value or an exchange system

There used to be that option but they removed it. The reason given was that players accidentally sold valuable gear.
This discussion has been closed.