Selling excess gear

How about an option to sell gear that we have over 500 pieces of? Perhaps an exchange for a higher tiered piece or something like the shard shop. Not asking for character shards off it or zeta chips, but a worthwhile trade in.

Replies

• Have you discovered the scavenger yet?

He said worthwhile trade in.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.

Relic levels are not worthwhile?

Also 500? That's less than I use as my minimum to keep when scavenging stuff, in most cases.
  • I haven't unlocked scavenger yet as none of my people are relic ready. 500 is a little low I guess, perhaps 800 or 1000. I may be mistaken, but when the game first came out, I was able to sell gear pieces. Then again, it may have been mods, but I don't think they were a thing yet. Too bad I didn't keep my original account...

Also 500? That's less than I use as my minimum to keep when scavenging stuff, in most cases.

I was joking, but the relics do consume mass quantities of gear, of course relics are worth it.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    I haven't unlocked scavenger yet as none of my people are relic ready. 500 is a little low I guess, perhaps 800 or 1000. I may be mistaken, but when the game first came out, I was able to sell gear pieces. Then again, it may have been mods, but I don't think they were a thing yet. Too bad I didn't keep my original account...

Yes, you could, but CG ditched it when too many people complained about selling the wrong thing. Also, there is no reason for the ability to sell gear anymore, and there is no cap on any piece so doesn't matter that you have over 500 of something. Just keep saving it until you need to scrap it for relic levels. You already don't have enough for that, selling some now will just make that worse.
  • Thank you for your input. I have one character at gear 11 so I will start looking into scavenger to see how that works.

I was joking, but the relics do consume mass quantities of gear, of course relics are worth it.

When you say mass quantities, how much should I expect?
  • Thousands. And just because you have thousands of extra gear, after getting a GL or relicing a lot of characters you’ll find yourself with not enough,