Galaxy Conquest Rewards incomplete

ChrisCross013
6 posts Member
edited March 2022
Hey, after the most recent Galaxy Conquest easy I did receive rewards in my inbox but the were incomplete. I managed to get to the second to last Crate which said it would reward me with a G12+ box, 2 G12 boxes and 5 or 6 Purple Gear Boxes I think it was. Yet once I had it in my inbox it only showed me the G12+ box contents and I actually only received those. No extra Gear from the G12 or purple Boxes. My ally Codes is
549-124-328 if you'd be so kind to take a look at it and be so kind and fix the issue.

Best Regards

Chris
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• You’re mistaken I’m afraid.

You earn the rewards for the maximum crate you achieve. You do not earn the rewards for all crates beneath that.

/thread.
  • ChrisCross013
    6 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    It says guaranteed rewards are all the listed below, and I didn't get them just the contents of the G12+ box.
    @DarjeloSalas
  • DarjeloSalas
    9944 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    It says guaranteed rewards are all the listed below, and I didn't get them just the contents of the G12+ box.
    @DarjeloSalas
    Edit: misunderstood the complaint.
    Post edited by DarjeloSalas on
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    @DarjeloSalas
    You earn the contents of the highest box you achieve, you do not earn the contents of all the boxes beneath that.

Not sure how I can type that any different to help you understand that nothing is broken, nothing needs fixed.

You only get the contents of one crate, yes, but surely you should receive all the content listed in that one crate, right?
  • Ah - now I understand the complaint.

Is it possible his g12 boxes gave the same rewards as the g12+ boxes so it appeared as though he only got 2 rewards but really got double quantities?
  • I only got the stuff from the g12+ box so 15 of each the 5 or 6 gear pieces it was. The G12 boxes are 15 each as well, would mean further 30 of each. And purple gear multiple times - meaning I'd get I dunno exact numbers but 45/60 carbantis/stun guns etc.
    But I didn't get anything at all as mentioned.
  • I mean I wish I would've made screenshots to document everything but I was just simply not expecting to encounter issues
  • Further Update regarding customer support:
    I can't reach out to them either they "sabotage" or something weird is happening. When I first opened my Ticket few hours after receiving the rewards my appeal started bugging the morning After - it just wouldn't start. I cleared Cache, no results - cleared data as well, no results. Then I reinstalled the app, which worked but my in-game Ticket was gone. And the same is happening again now. Unless someone from support sees my issue on here, I suppose there will never be a way to have my issues dealt with.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    I only got the stuff from the g12+ box so 15 of each the 5 or 6 gear pieces it was. The G12 boxes are 15 each as well, would mean further 30 of each. And purple gear multiple times - meaning I'd get I dunno exact numbers but 45/60 carbantis/stun guns etc.
    But I didn't get anything at all as mentioned.

Pretty sure it's not 15 pieces of each, but 15 pieces of 1 per box.
  • Okay hmn if that is the case why no purple gear then? Inbox mailed showed none and didn't notice actually getting any
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Support likely doesn't know anything; you can probably get someone at Answers HQ to check your rewards and see if everything is ok.

Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>