Over 220 chars and only 200 mod loadouts - seriously?

Fizz_El
14 posts Member
edited March 2022
Any hints, thoughts, prayers or even agreement that having a limit of 200 mod layouts and now over 220 characters (growing monthly) makes no sense?

No one mentions the mod inventory system (Mod layouts) but it was a great addition to the game and one that really improved the user experience. However the limit has now been well and truly passed, so why could we not get more (and how hard would it be to add an increased limit compared to other functionality).

PLEASE.....
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    You need a load out for every single character?
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    You need a load out for every single character?

It should be a 3-click solution already implented into the game.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    its a reasonable request

and it was something I asked about the minute I became a mod, and its a very complex and heavy operation to increase the number of mod loadouts (200) and the number of mods you can hold in your inventory (500)

Inventory issue > loadout issue imo
  • Ultra wrote: »
    its a reasonable request

and it was something I asked about the minute I became a mod, and its a very complex and heavy operation to increase the number of mod loadouts (200) and the number of mods you can hold in your inventory (500)

Yea overwriting a number with another one, is incredibly hard task for Cg.
  • 24_Tuesdays
    1198 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Ultra wrote: »
    its a reasonable request

do you really think its that simple come on
    hello
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    its a reasonable request

This is storage / database related, so yes, it’s not that simple to update

And if they mess up, they might end up deleting all mods from everyone’s accounts
    its a reasonable request

And if they mess up, they might end up deleting all mods from everyone’s accounts

the people who hate mods would love that
    hello
    its a reasonable request

"if they mess up"

Like, you're not sure they would mess up lol
  • Updating storage and databases isn’t something magical, it’s fairly straightforward if you have the competence.
    But I agree that with CG track record of messing things up at every update and non existent testing & qa they should probably stay away from doing anything in the database.