Galactic Challenge Bounty Hunter vs Old Republic: no True Defense buff

Prev1
Jedi_Wedge
47 posts Member
edited March 2022
Anybody here experienced this? Revan just massacred my BHs after a few hits
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Yo, I know you probably overtested the event again, but where is the "thrill of the hunt"?

Methinks player modifier not workieworkie

rei7pwoniobz.jpg
  • Zonder
    79 posts Member
    SerWulfgar wrote: »
    Yo, I know you probably overtested the event again, but where is the "thrill of the hunt"?

Methinks player modifier not workieworkie

rei7pwoniobz.jpg

CG and playtest before release don't go togheter. this is the most anti-consumer company there is
  • PumaK
    301 posts Member
    A lot of Bugs usually, but not a single apology and Make Up for the broken content.
    This app it's more a Headache than a game.
  • Etfe
    6 posts Member
    Player's modifier is not applied in galaxy challenge eventhough my team is BH
    Am i right?
  • Dianora
    116 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Seems like it. My BH team didn't get any stacks of True Defense either.
  • Confirmed... no luck... no True defence.
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    Etfe wrote: »
    Player's modifier is not applied in galaxy challenge eventhough my team is BH
    Am i right?

Same here. BH are Relic thanks to executor farm but they die within two turns. Using only dark side BH did not solve the issue.
  • Yup, confirmed, CG are even more incompetent than we could possibly imagine.
    Question: How exactly was this Galactic Challenge "tested" by anyone at all, in any way shape or form, without the single most relevant function for Bounty Hunters being completely missing not getting noticed?
    Answer: CG just don't test anything anymore, if they ever did, the traffic jam of major errors/issues one after another on a weekly basis is testament to their lack of any kind of meaningful testing!
  • Same problem here.

Well, that and my R8 Boba’s Execute is barely scratching Mission even after Bastila’s turn and 6+ dispels.
  • ajrl2czj8jfe.png
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    You needed to create a thread just to drop a meme?
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Be careful or you'll summon an angry Ranger1999 telling us all to shut up and appreciate the wonderful and oh so good testing that's being done behind the scenes.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Legend91 wrote: »
    Be careful or you'll summon an angry Ranger1999 telling us all to shut up and appreciate the wonderful and oh so good testing that's being done behind the scenes.

Should I bring popcorn? The forum hasn't had a good CG rant since RyDiggs...
  • And they're surprised they're losing players?

Everything in this game is so **** recently. TEST YOUR GAME. It's like... Basic game development. I know EA likes to differ from the crowd but this is just insulting.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »

Who cares? He's 100% right.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    ZaishiMai wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Who cares? He's 100% right.

It's dumb, and not even a good meme. Plenty of other places to post it.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    ZaishiMai wrote: »
    And they're surprised they're losing players?

Everything in this game is so **** recently. TEST YOUR GAME. It's like... Basic game development. I know EA likes to differ from the crowd but this is just insulting.

Where are they losing players?
  • How long would it have taken for CG to enter the BH event with a BH team, and check if they get the BH bonus buffs?

Is that really too much to ask from CG?

We're not talking about some minuscule off meta team's complex interactions here. This would have been identified by an 8 year old's first test.
  • The thread is bad, the meme is bad, but the timing is good. The Galactic challenge's player modifier does not work - testing this would have been the very first test.
    Having failed that, to me it looks clear, that there wasn't ANY testing prior to releasing an event.

How crazy is that?
    0 testing for a new event?!
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    Fast modding, Revan may not focus Bossk, about 20 restarts:
    Screenshot_20220328-120156.jpg
    Screenshot_20220328-120131.jpg
    Screenshot_20220328-120148.jpg
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    Maybe they did test it. Actually the challenge is possible:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/2348979/#Comment_2348979
  • zatho wrote: »

What speed levels and Relic levels here? Would be handy to see what speed they have - cheers :-)
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    zatho wrote: »

Just because it's still beatable that doesn't mean it's not bugged.

And just because we can beat it with our relic BHs that doesn't mean that people with lower gear BH can do it aswell (whereas they might be able to do so if the event modifier was working).
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    KilasP wrote: »

What speed levels and Relic levels here? Would be handy to see what speed they have - cheers :-)

88017_f03b6b68-afee-4f82-bbb0-adec324d5993.png
  • Legend91 wrote: »

Just because it's still beatable that doesn't mean it's not bugged.

And just because we can beat it with our relic BHs that doesn't mean that people with lower gear BH can do it aswell (whereas they might be able to do so if the event modifier was working).

Exactly!
    Whether or not it is possible for strong characters to beat an event has no bearing on whether or not CG should be testing their product BEFORE releasing it to players!
  • wharp
    212 posts Member
    v3khhm8uocs4.png

They lost more than 1 CM it seems, so yup, no more developpment director for testing and , .... >:)
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    wharp wrote: »
    v3khhm8uocs4.png

They lost more than 1 CM it seems, so yup, no more developpment director for testing and , .... >:)

Either they lost any or they finally decided to hire one. Also interesting that they finally invest somthing to tackle cheating.
  • zatho wrote: »

88017_f03b6b68-afee-4f82-bbb0-adec324d5993.png
    [/quote]

Thank you very much!