Looking for advice on my current direction

https://swgoh.gg/p/677765961/ (I am aware my mod situation is not ideal. I've been using auto assign and I know it is terrible. I've been looking at modding guides more and more, and I am going to start working through that issue.)

So, I guess I am not really new, seeing as I have been playing for some months. However, I am literally all over the place. When I started, I had no idea what I was doing. The only reason I downloaded the game was due to it being Star Wars. I've tried to spend not too much money on the game, and at this point I have pretty much cut all spending, save for $10 a week. I did buy GK shards and KAM shards, but missed Wat. I will buy those if they pop up again.

So, where am I at? I didn't know what galactic legends were for awhile, and to be honest I didn't look at the journey guide much. This has changed though, as you can see from my profile. I have decided and set my course for JMK. Currently, I am making a detour for JKR even though he is not required for JMK, because I want to try and maintain my rankings in arena battles for the most part. Currently, I am able to stay in the 20s with one occasion going to rank 19. Fleet arena I maintain #2 constantly. I was swapping back and fourth with the #1 person, but at this point their fleet is just better than mine, despite us using the same ships. As for JKR progress, I just finished the 4 star (Tier III), and I am working on 5-staring Vao, Zaal, T3, and Jolee.

My question is, what should I do once I have finished JKR? I honestly have a lot of things I want to do, but I think I need a clear plan. I am 99% sure I will make another detour when Bad Batch becomes double drop, despite them not being a JMK requirement. I love that team, and I know it will benefit me. I also want to finish my Shaak Clones and get ARC Trooper, because I really enjoy this team. Again though, ARC Trooper doesn't benefit me for JMK, but Cody does. I have other things I need to look at as well, like Geos. As you can see, I definitely need a solid plan.

Lastly, my guild situation. Currently, there is no way I will get Wat with my guild. I honestly only joined them because they accepted me when I was lower GP. However, I am coming up on 1.5 Mil GP soon, and I think it may be time to move? I've looked at other guilds, and I see that 1.5 Mil GP seems to be a requirement on quite a few. Any advice here?

Replies

• If you want to move to a guild doing Geo DSTB for Wat shards, you’ll want to have a Geo team up and running to stand a chance at that. Brood Alpha is key to doing that particular mission.

Shaak Ti is a fantastic investment to aim for, along with the rest of the 501st and Bad Batch clones. After JKR, I would recommend that you go for GAS instead of JMK. Where you are at, unless you’re willing to spend money on Relic 8 packs, getting R8 characters is a bit of a long shot.
  • If you want to move to a guild doing Geo DSTB for Wat shards, you’ll want to have a Geo team up and running to stand a chance at that. Brood Alpha is key to doing that particular mission.

Shaak Ti is a fantastic investment to aim for, along with the rest of the 501st and Bad Batch clones. After JKR, I would recommend that you go for GAS instead of JMK. Where you are at, unless you’re willing to spend money on Relic 8 packs, getting R8 characters is a bit of a long shot.

If I go for GAS, that means I should start Geos after JKR, yes? That will mark off what I will need for Wat, and let me finish off Padme's journey.
  • Jkane
    220 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    FentV1rus wrote: »
    If you want to move to a guild doing Geo DSTB for Wat shards, you’ll want to have a Geo team up and running to stand a chance at that. Brood Alpha is key to doing that particular mission.

If I go for GAS, that means I should start Geos after JKR, yes? That will mark off what I will need for Wat, and let me finish off Padme's journey.

Geos would definitely be an excellent next project. While doing that, you might want to also star up Nute or Grevious to lead all those Separatist droids you're going to power up for the GAS event; but only if doing so doesn't slow down your Geos or gearing up all the light side toons you need too.
  • Jkane wrote: »
    FentV1rus wrote: »
    If you want to move to a guild doing Geo DSTB for Wat shards, you’ll want to have a Geo team up and running to stand a chance at that. Brood Alpha is key to doing that particular mission.

Geos would definitely be an excellent next project. While doing that, you might want to also star up Nute or Grevious to lead all those Separatist droids you're going to power up for the GAS event; but only if doing so doesn't slow down your Geos or gearing up all the light side toons you need too.

I am actually working on Grievous and Nute on the side, since neither of them really require energy. Nute is 5 stars at the moment, and Grievous is 4 stars. Grievous is a LOT slower because his shards are expensive, and I have yet to see him in the fleet store. Nute I'm able to get without issue from squad arena shipments.