Two broken Galactic Challenges in a row

Alijar1
381 posts Member
edited April 2022
Okay how many more are we going to have to take until CG actually notices something is wrong.
The previous one literally had a mechanic that didn't work, and was never fixed during its duration. This time the enemy doesn't seem to be affected by the global modifier properly and kills off your team before you even take a turn. There is something seriously wrong when your full relic SLKR FO team gets wiped in the first attack and it takes TEN MINUTES for your 500 speed SLKR to take a turn because Grievous killed off his B1
This is ridiculous. What on earth is going on behind the scenes for this to happen?? CG DO SOMETHING
#MakeTuskensGreat
tenor.gif
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• I wouldn't expect anything to change until an important chunk of the player base organizes to say enough is enough.

We kind of expect issues with everything released now.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Was easy for me....
  • TargetEadu
    1513 posts Member
    It does feel like the enemy team isn’t getting their stats reduced.
  • Bora
    440 posts Member
    edited April 2022
    Nevermind, I cut off my comment here and put it on a different tread
    Res non verba
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    Was easy for me....

With clones? My BB don’t even get a turn before completely wiped.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    Was easy for me....

How did you do please ?
  • Joebo720
    646 posts Member
    edited April 2022
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Was easy for me....

Did it with R5 BB except Omega who was G9. Need Echo to go first and then Tech before the enemy goes and it's easy. They pretty much don't take a turn. Not sure what the bottom number is on Tech to go before the other team but i had him at 329. Echo should open up with his daze mine was at 350 but really just needs to be one more speed than tech. Try to kill GG first.

Edit: Probably can't do it with 501st. Didn't try though.
  • I completed with full Bad Batch, had to speed up Tech a little to go before GG.
  • Sev112
    109 posts Member
    I'm at reward crate 9, so I'm fine with that.
  • khelzac
    335 posts Member
    I completed with low gear BB. Was a bit tough to get the strategy right but after that it was ez.

Rex (326, R5), Echo (275, G8), Tech (230, G8), Wrecker (221, G7), Hunter (218, G9).
  • This is a "You need Bad Batch" challenge, sadly. 501st don't have much of a chance. Heck, most teams don't even stand a chance.

The fact that our stats are reduced by 80%, while the enemy, who already has inflated stats, gets Malicious Minions, which gives +50% to all of the stats being reduced (with the exception of Critical Chance and Defense) is a bit of an oversight in my opinion. So even if their stats are being reduced by 80%, it's instantly offset by that +50%. (and by that hidden +100-150% :tongue: )

A lesser potential bug in this is also when you kill Nute, if/when he revives, he comes back with stats completely unaffected by the Proving Grounds "buff" (debuff). An easy way to test this is to try a lower tier battle, observe NUte's health, then smack him down, and watch as his health "power pellets" multiply from just a few to a huge bar of health

Random tangent: What do you guys call the health notches/ticks? As a kid, when playing Megaman I'd call them power pellets, so I like that term myself.
  • Joebo720 wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Was easy for me....

Did it with R5 BB except Omega who was G9. Need Echo to go first and then Tech before the enemy goes and it's easy. They pretty much don't take a turn. Not sure what the bottom number is on Tech to go before the other team but i had him at 329. Echo should open up with his daze mine was at 350 but really just needs to be one more speed than tech. Try to kill GG first.

Edit: Probably can't do it with 501st. Didn't try though.

Really? Lol GG still wipes out everyone even after I daze and stun. It’s ridiculous. My Echo has speed of 362, Tech 321 and everyone else has arena mods. Terrible GC.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    The modifier doesn’t work for the enemy. Grevious went and nuked me entire R5 BB team hitting 100k on his AOE.

Thanks CG for more bugged content. Glad to see you refuse to test your game. Regardless of what Ranger says in his videos.
  • FWIW, My relic imperial Troopers cake walked thru it. R3 veers, R3 gideon, R6 dark trooper, R8 Piett and I put an r5 hermit for the light side.. but it could have been anyone I think. Gideon started with control the situation to erase all their turn meter, with greivous focused, and he just died with the assist onslaught. (tried it a few times). The rest was mop up and that scored all but the clone trooper feat.
  • FWIW, My relic imperial Troopers cake walked thru it. R3 veers, R3 gideon, R6 dark trooper, R8 Piett and I put an r5 hermit for the light side.. but it could have been anyone I think. Gideon started with control the situation to erase all their turn meter, with greivous focused, and he just died with the assist onslaught. (tried it a few times). The rest was mop up and that scored all but the clone trooper feat.

Yep, that worked for me too. Sitting at R4 Imperials (R5 Piett, R3 Range Trooper) and it was a fairly easy clear. You need something like 300-310 speed on Gideon to go before GG does, and if you can manage that it should be pretty easy to get all but the Clone feat

Using other teams isn’t the issue. It’s using clones that’s the issue. I easily beat it with JMK.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>