Possibly broken gc

Bora
440 posts Member
edited April 2022
I am not understanding why my whole team get its max healt progressively reduced each time gg takes a turn. No, I'm not talking about the global modifier.. No, I'm not talking about the gg special ability that reduces health.
I'm using a starkiller team for the ls/ds surviving feat and the enemy basically don't move or are stunned (palp/mj train works) but despite gg being stunned, when he takes its turn (and makes no action) my max health is reduced across the board, to the point I only have one bar of health, then I kill someone, gg dispels and goes and wipes everyone out.
Now I am not fully sure it is gg's turns but there surely is something that keeps reducing my stats that is not an active ability on the enemy team, is not the global modifier and as far as I can see is not a passive ability from the enemy.
If someone could point out what am I missing I'd be glad of your help.
Unfortunately I suspect there actually is something broken in the gc.
Res non verba
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Really needed to repost in a new thread? You know they just get merged together, right?
  • Bora
    440 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Really needed to repost in a new thread? You know they just get merged together, right?

I didn't want my question to be buried in a rant thread, but thanks for your excellent imput.
    Res non verba
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Bora wrote: »

I didn't want my question to be buried in a rant thread, but thanks for your excellent imput.

If it's relevant, it won't get buried... in fact you have a better chance of being heard in an established thread, than one that may sink quickly.
  • Bora
    440 posts Member
    Aaaand thanks again, I got your point. Do you have anything on topic as well?
    Res non verba
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member

If I did, I'd post it in an existing thread
  • Bora
    440 posts Member
    By the way, I kept trying and this time I've seen gg taking a turn, doing his second special (which actually does reduce max health on the target if the target was already debuffed) and right after the animation finished all of my characters went straight to one bar of health.
    That also happens with other team comps and as far as I know it shouldn't.
    Res non verba
  • Bora
    440 posts Member

If I did, I'd post it in an existing thread

Then I guess I am blessed to have you picking me among many and to be educated in such a polite and kind fashion.
    Res non verba
  • wildnz
    254 posts Member
    I managed to beat it but it was very difficult and seemed to be broken. I used rex ,.echo , fives , arc and BB Echo. Turn order matters - Echo , Arc then rex. Exho special , Arc turret to Rex, Form up then spam the even special endlessly , hope for rng and AA GG. Dont kill anyone or GG gets a bonus turn and you lost.

The event special is key.

There is definitely something going on with health reduction that is not as written as far as I can see.

PS ignore the trolls on here. Ironic that they like to reply with verbal diahrorea to make themselves feel important yet it puts 90% of the player base of reading these forums denying them a bigger audience.
  • Bora
    440 posts Member
    Thanks man, I didn't start the clones feat yet but I'll give your strategy a go!
    Res non verba
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Something weird is going on.
    This is a screenshot of my remaining SK chars (EP, Mara, SK, Visas, OB) after a 2nd time GG AoE trigger:
    itfucnwx6x93.jpg
    And after using the event special my Mara went back to a more healthy state:
    brat6e6p36s8.jpg

Couldn't reproduce it yet with a char like Chewie or Hermit to check via HP heals if it is just a visual bug or if the chars are indeed reduced to 1 HP.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • I used full BB, echo at 360 speed, Tech at 312.

Beat it first time.

Beat it first time.

Good for you. But some of us dont have BB team and still try to have fun and get a decent chest.

Beat it first time.

Good for you. But some of us dont have BB team and still try to have fun and get a decent chest.
    What’s your point?
  • Hey OP but did you actually notice that the arc turret will deal 1 dmg to gunray after having revived?

On a related note: this global modifier has always been buggy.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    edited April 2022
    State of another run after GG used his 2nd special after a previous bonus turn AoE (sniper killed)
    7tzl8dgkoobq.jpg

Was able to do a basic heal with Hoda - was smth like +500 on Palp and +2k on Mara

And this is after using event special with Mara
    vjnzhdr6tttz.jpg
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Correction: should've been 500 on Mara and 2k on Palp which woulf make sense since Palp has +% max prot.

Not sure if I did a round of event specials in between to keep my chars alive...

Doing a few rough math calcs and checkinh with that 500/2k heals I think it's not just a visual bug and the chars are indeed reduced to 1HP but the protection values remain unchanged, so the Hermit 5% prot heal should have the correct value.
  • Bora
    440 posts Member
    Legend91 wrote: »
    Something weird is going on.
    This is a screenshot of my remaining SK chars (EP, Mara, SK, Visas, OB) after a 2nd time GG AoE trigger:
    itfucnwx6x93.jpg
    And after using the event special my Mara went back to a more healthy state:
    brat6e6p36s8.jpg

Couldn't reproduce it yet with a char like Chewie or Hermit to check via HP heals if it is just a visual bug or if the chars are indeed reduced to 1 HP.

That's precisely what I was trying to describe, also I can confirm it was not merely visual and that it happens to other comps as well
    Res non verba
  • Bora
    440 posts Member
    SerWulfgar wrote: »
    Hey OP but did you actually notice that the arc turret will deal 1 dmg to gunray after having revived?

On a related note: this global modifier has always been buggy.

Sorry, I just came back from work and didn't give it a go with clones
    Res non verba

Beat it first time.

Care to share strategy? My speed comps are similar to yours. Problem is my BB kill everyone too fast and then GG simply nukes them.
  • nottenst
    682 posts Member
    Not having relic Bad Batch, nor fast enough clones (and didn't want to move mods), I just went for Crate 9. Clone success on Tier 6 is good enough for that. Used JMK squad with Boba Fett for LS/DS on Tier 10. Boba Fett was used in order to survive after dying one time. Used Shaak Ti as 5th for offense up. Having CAT take out GG asap was key for winning there.

Beat it first time.

Care to share strategy? My speed comps are similar to yours. Problem is my BB kill everyone too fast and then GG simply nukes them.
    Echo’s second special, tech’s second special, omega aims at b2, wrecker middle special, hunter pass TM to wrecker, wrecker second special. By that time it was easy to finish it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>