I think i found a bug

Etfe
6 posts Member
edited April 2022
When mace windu get resilient defense while he shocked, resilient defense dosen't work. It mean i can target other enemy when he got resilient defense.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Shock should prevent resilient defense.
  • Him getting the buff while shocked aside, who were you using? A bunch of toons can ignore taunt effects. Could that be it? Just throwing out ideas here.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Shock should prevent resilient defense.

It prevents the effect but not the visual buff icon.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Him getting the buff while shocked aside, who were you using? A bunch of toons can ignore taunt effects. Could that be it? Just throwing out ideas here.

Nope. That's not it. I've seen it happen frequently. While shocked Mace gets the buff icon but not the buff effect.
  • Waqui wrote: »
    Him getting the buff while shocked aside, who were you using? A bunch of toons can ignore taunt effects. Could that be it? Just throwing out ideas here.

Nope. That's not it. I've seen it happen frequently. While shocked Mace gets the buff icon but not the buff effect.

Ohh so shock is basically WAI, except for the icon. What a weird bug.
  • TargetEadu
    1513 posts Member
    Working as intended, not Displaying as intended.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    If you've confirmed the visual bug, you can report at Answers HQ.

Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>