Omicron Ability Update: Carth Onasi

2Next

Replies

• Arrite I have this omi'ed, tried at current TB.

Lines up is carth, T3M4, juhani, mission and bigZ, everyone R5, juhani R7.

P1 mission died before the entire team moves, **** off so hits auto and let it fails.
    P2 2/4.
    P3 3/4 Grievious inflicted healing immunity lol gg.

This omi is hilarious, usually B1 shoots, someone counters, triggered B2 unique, B2 barrage, someone counters...lol

The idea of this team is focus on those who can be inflicted with DoTs, and let droid battalions (B1 B2) aoe, then counter them to death (they immue to DoTs anyway).
    DoTs and counters that recover health/prot keeps you alive, as long as these ladies counters, you will be fine.

No worries about dmg, these ladies hits incredibly hard.

But this team is not without problems.

1. B series are immue to DoTs, and you really need those extra hp/prot regen.

2. No utilities and hard CC (or on super long cooldown).

3. No speed boost and/or TM gain. Sometimes 2 silly speed B1+a machinegun droid that keep supporting fire can shoot someone down before your entire team moves.

I will keep trying, maybe sub T3M4 with Revan next time.
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Arrite I have this omi'ed, tried at current TB.

P1 mission died before the entire team moves, **** off so hits auto and let it fails.
    P2 2/4.

This omi is hilarious, usually B1 shoots, someone counters, triggered B2 unique, B2 barrage, someone counters...lol

The idea of this team is focus on those who can be inflicted with DoTs, and let droid battalions (B1 B2) aoe, then counter them to death (they immue to DoTs anyway).
    DoTs and counters that recover health/prot keeps you alive, as long as these ladies counters, you will be fine.

3. No speed boost and/or TM gain. Sometimes 2 silly speed B1+a machinegun droid that keep supporting fire can shoot someone down before your entire team moves.

Seems like a trash team regardless. There are far better less expensive LSTB Light Side teams.
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »

P2 2/4.

Seems like a trash team regardless. There are far better less expensive LSTB Light Side teams.

All teams I have, besides omi-rolo and jml are inconsistent (mon) or undergeared (padme), and I have relic'ed OR team at R5, so why not give it a shot?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Phoenixeon wrote: »

P2 2/4.

Not everyone can have r5 jawas.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »

P2 2/4.

Me neither. I'm just really excited about the prospect of 1 day having all r9 jawas
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »

P2 2/4.

Me neither. I'm just really excited about the prospect of 1 day having all r9 jawas

Some of us would rather win, but jawas are cool too.
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Arrite it's me again, I am digging into this...

After P2 ended I have an idea, what about, if running BigZ and Mission from the very begging, is a fail?

Yes, Mission deals tons of dmg, BigZ can soak up some dmg, he and mission inflicts DoT, which is critical for carth's team because of the sustainability.

But...when someone use a special, the enemy get 4 DoTs too...and the team counters, which add extra sustainability....

So now my P3 lines-up is

Carth R5
    Revan R5
    Jolee R4
    Juhani R7
    50R-T R5

Yes, spam special for DoTs, besides this team have 4 cleanses. Usually Jolee get hits and his VIP so I am good.

Carth...hmm I dont know if have to relic him much further or change his mod (CD for now), he's too fragile to survive, died at wave 2 because I made some stupid mistake, marked on dmg immue-droideka.
    But whatever 50R-T soaked up the big hits and survives, she's that good.

I have 3/4 at P3, wave 4 General Grievous cant be countered.

Will keep digging on this.