2390 posts Member
    PumaK wrote: »
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    Do you / will you share the results of those communications

You say these communications really happens??? 🤔

I have my doubts. Lol
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    I do wanna know what is communicated with regards to the drop rates for galatic chase. And the communication on fleet going forward. Are we seeing the return of crew for ships ? As I though the direction was for crewless ships ?
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Lol. Helllllooowwwwwwwwww

Anyone here ?????????
  • Schwartzring
    1402 posts Member
    edited April 2022
    1. What date will Proving Grounds start running?
    2. Will CAT be available from any other location, similar to RC?
    3. Why is Hard Conquest Chest #4 the Biggest Jump to make but has the smallest increase in Character Shards?
  • Since we now have a community manager with Tusken in his name, does this mean we will see more Tusken characters added to the game? Is so, can they be just ridiculously OP (please say yes, even if it’s a lie)
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    Are there any plans to show Gear-/Relic-levels of pilots in fleet battle selection? It would be very helpful for TW but also for GAC and Fleet arena if you could directly see if you face a R9 Piett.
  • Meathead,
    Youre new around here so accidents happen. I know this is your first monthly event calander. You made a mistake when you made it. Grand Arena is supposed to say 5v5. Never 3v3. Its all good, mistakes happen. Appreciate you stepping in!
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    lol
  • 1. What date will Proving Grounds start running?
    3. Why is Hard Conquest Chest #4 the Biggest Jump to make but has the smallest increase in Character Shards?

1. I don't believe CG have confirmed it yet.
    2. probably not.
    3. Good luck getting an answer to the last one. I asked that same question and got zero response.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member

2. probably not.
    3. Good luck getting an answer to the last one. I asked that same question and got zero response.

1. That's why he's asking a CG representative....
  • Intersting how that happens
  • So, question for Meathead... About these datacron leaks... Assuming this is true, it means that the company is focusing on even more progression. Speaking only for myself, I've been playing for a good few years, and I only have three characters at Relic 8, and only a few more at Relic 7. If this is the kind of thing that is coming out... I can only ask why? This seems like the kind of thing that rewards people who already spend tons of money on the game, and punishes those who cannot afford to do so. It also seems like a way to discourage new players from joining the game at all.

More than that, we've been promised better access to basic gear, and that's still a work in progress. I am no programming expert, but I find it hard to believe that editing the game to reward more gear for challenges or other basic events should be relatively simple. I suppose I want to know why it seems - to me, and to many people in my guild, and many others on the forums, apparently - that the company you are representing is neglecting promises to make the game more accessible in favor of new, more difficult progression? I mean, I don't even understand why Relic 9 is a thing at all, yet. It was released so soon after Relic 8, and I'm afraid that I'll need Relic 9 characters to unlock the next Galactic Legends. And Relic 8 came far too soon after Relics in general, or so it feels to me. Can we please stop with the progression and allow everyone else to catch up? Is that something you can ask the others at CG to do?
  • Why are forum discussions about the datacrom leak being closed and deleted? Surely now that the premise is out there and confirmed feedback about this would be welcomed.. Even if you don't like the feedback?
  • Why are forum discussions about the datacrom leak being closed and deleted? Surely now that the premise is out there and confirmed feedback about this would be welcomed.. Even if you don't like the feedback?

I believe the reason is tied to why they do not reply to the people complaining about broken feats in gac.

• Hello Friend! I wanted to ask when the farm will be returned or the purchase for crystals to everyone needs the Cat
  • Hello Friend! I wanted to ask when the farm will be returned or the purchase for crystals to everyone needs the Cat
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Hello Friend! I wanted to ask when the farm will be returned or the purchase for crystals to everyone needs the Cat

Someone should make a thread.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Hello Friend! I wanted to ask when the farm will be returned or the purchase for crystals to everyone needs the Cat

Its available in the store
  • Welcome! I won’t complain about the game because I can’t do it better than the team can and also because I really like the game.
    I’d love to see Luke’s X-Wing!
  • bap1234
    126 posts Member
    edited May 2022
    bring sith raid sim and removing crystals from fleet arena to the devs, meathead. they said they will do both :(
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead hopefully both come in june road ahead.
  • Lumiya
    1431 posts Member
    bap1234 wrote: »
    bring sith raid sim and removing crystals from fleet arena to the devs, meathead. they said they will do both :(

No crystals should stay in fleet!
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • CCyrilS wrote: »

2. probably not.

1. That's why he's asking a CG representative....

Oh yes, because CG have a great track record for answering direct questions. Jog on.
  • bap1234 wrote: »

Why would you want to remove crystals from fleet arena? Without that fleets would barely get used. There's no way CG will want to give us more daily crystals anyway, so I'm not sure where you want them to put them.
  • Removing crystals from FA would be the death knell for ships, no one would work them anymore.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • PumaK
    301 posts Member
    Killing a Beta stage game mode isn't a bad decision
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Removing crystals from FA would be the death knell for ships, no one would work them anymore.

Well, it's not like CG is doing much work on them either...
  • bap1234
    126 posts Member
    edited May 2022

Why would you want to remove crystals from fleet arena? Without that fleets would barely get used. There's no way CG will want to give us more daily crystals anyway, so I'm not sure where you want them to put them.
    because 1+ hours of executor mirrors every day is soul-crushing and f'n STUPID.
  • Lumiya
    1431 posts Member

because 1+ hours of executor mirrors every day is soul-crushing and f'n STUPID.

So again, if someone doesn't like a mode remove it and punish everyone instead. If you go by that logic all modes would be missing because you will always find people who don't like a mode.

Many don't like GAC but still play it because it's the main crystal income. It also takes time to play that and is also often very repetitive. Or how about Conquest? Lots of people hate it, but they slog through the repetitive grind for the shards...
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Welcome, I just have one question, why did you guys change the requirements for proving grounds? Originally, it was supposed to be Relic 3 or higher characters, then it said you needed 4 million GP. There are a lot of players who already have relic 3 characters but not 4 million GP.