Doing Dailies at Disney

Kathark
59 posts Member
edited April 2022
Did my dailies while on line for Rise of the Resistance at Galaxy’s Edge today. Can’t recommend enough!!!
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Got pulled over by a cop for "texting" while driving but I showed him I was doing my dailies while driving and he let me go but only after I gave him a piece of my mind for making me timeout on arena.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Right on. I’m still waiting on the right time to go. Looks fun as hell!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Right on. I’m still waiting on the right time to go. Looks fun as hell!

Went to the cantina, drank blue milk, the whole bit. Couldn’t get a reservation to build a droid or lightsaber, but what can ya do. Great experience for any fan.
  • DonPuto
    371 posts Member
    +100. Disney did a great job with the details. Feels like you're in Mos Eisley
  • I was just there over spring break. My wife used to have to drag me to Disney World, but now I'm excited whenever we go. I've also got a light saber addiction now.
  • Kathark wrote: »
    Did my dailies while on line for Rise of the Resistance at Galaxy’s Edge today. Can’t recommend enough!!!

Lol…did the exact same thing yesterday! Ride broke down twice while we were in line so took us 3 hrs! But it was worth it!

We couldn’t do the build your own lightsaber either but I wound up buying the reforged skywalker hilt and my kid bought the darth Vader one. I was amazed at the quality and attention to detail of the hilts! My kid was like “dad, I really want to buy a LS”…and I thought they were going to be the cheap ones you buy at Target…but not even close. They were amazing. Now hopefully we can get them through the airport and onto the plane (he got the small blade which was like 28” and will fit in the suitcase, but I got the 36” which won’t…but when I asked the lady at the store if I will be able to get it through TSA, she said “sweetie…you do realize you’re in Orlando, right? Lol)

• LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited April 2022
    Boycott Disney, no more money
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Boycott Disney

He says on a SW forum...
  • 24_Tuesdays
    1198 posts Member
    edited April 2022
    Post edited by 24_Tuesdays on
    hello
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Boycott Disney

He says on a SW forum...

Yep, a FREE game.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Boycott Disney

He says on a SW forum...

Yep, a FREE game.

Plenty of ways to support something without money.